what the????

exatreide

well back to the everchanging topic...you know what peeves me off? when famous celebrities get off the hook easily. The most recent example is Yasmine Bleeth, who drives under the influence of cocaine (cocaine!!!!not beer, cocaine!!!!!!) and her penalty is only two years probation (and to top it off didnt she hit someone?) Had i done this, i would have never seen the light of day till i was 21 ( im underage) Well thats what happens with big boobs and lots of money.

DAMN THE BOUGEOISE!!!!!!!

I also had troubles login in today, it was about 17:30 GMT and I could log again a couple of hours after that. At first I thought it was my connection that was "bad".

You could read it ? Is it that close to your language or did you compair it to German, the pronounciation of Dutch and German is ( compared to other languages ) verry much the same.

Nema you know not to ask.  So do I but I will anyhow.  Like he said, how did this come from "did someone ban me" to Yasmine Bleeth banging a jury and bribing them?  And bringing us close to be kicked off probably.