Other strategy games

xvayne

Hmm, any WW games.....But you probaly already tryed that hmm? Umm, try Earth2150, I dont think theres a ladder, and there is a strong community decided by what site you play it from. And Generals.....But thats going to be the same old story all over again.....Until next post, Vilgent.

Well war2 is also full of spells, remember the mage blizzard/invisibility combo? aargh :). Perhaps homeworld would be something. It's a very good game and there are no spells. Lag is also good. I'm not sure you like it but for me it was one of the best games EVER (i'm not sure if there's a ladder though)

He said "shooting games". IE ones with guns. Stop hugging WarCraft and answer the d*mn question.

Anywho, I'd have to say StarCraft is good, especially OnLine. Single player's OK, I suppose, but difficulty levels would have been a nice touch. LOL. ;D

Homeworld has guns, lot's of guns, there's nothing but guns, it's all about guns. :) anyway in homeworld u play with huge spaceships, the atmosphere is incredible the music on the background fits incredibly fine and the action is unlike anything i've ever seen before. Just to see 50 fighters attack a big capital ship is incredible. The atmosphere is soooo dramatic. You feel so alone in space, this is the only game where I actual feel the greatness of space.

HAHAHAH i also liked homeworld 1 better than cataclysm because of the ship design BUT what i found different was that I thought that cataclysm's singleplayer was good while the mplayer was less than homeworld mplayer :)