Atreides in QM

zamboe

See, I told you...equally balanced. It jumps around every month. Even I'M playing atr this month!

I was never defeated in qm by an atreides player :)

Would you like me to change that for you ;D? (ok, so I suck vs other atr, but a guy can try cant he?)

yeah most dudes play hark or ords in qm coz they wanna rush in the first 5 mins.. Atr becomes significantly stronger when it manages to hold back the first big rush. True, ordos and harkonnen have the advantage of speed, but atreides becomes an unstoppable juggernaut when it succeeds to survive those first few minutes of a qm game.. i did some qm too sometime ago and i found that even harkplayers as netpemp etc are stoppable with atreides.

Ofcourse u gotta know what ur doin, and many atr players dont manage to stand up against an ordos or hark rush, esp. on qm setts.

against ordos, i advise to have lots of infantry around, dont focus just on those expensive slow minotaurs. And, what many many atr players forget is that atreides has an airforce. Having a fleet of 15 ornithopters around proves to be very useful against ordos and harkonnen, when used on the right time. Second is that they ALWAYS hit target, unlike gunships, which missiles can be outrunned by guild and lasertanks, even drones can duck a gunship missile.. But for in the early game, have sandbikes infantry and kindjal ready, they prove to be a worthy counter for dusties and gaz, and if ur playing hark, dont forget to park some vehicles in front of ur infantry and kindjal, since a good hark player will try to mow down ur vehicle support.

Good luck..

The thing that is most important to realize when playing Atreides is that the Atreides is the sneaky team in emperor battle for dune, when the Ordos or Harkonnen hoards rush you, it is often possible to delay their rush with some Atreides ingenuity in which you time you can place you're units in the most strategically advantageous locations before the Ordos or Harkonnen hoards arrive

Also though Atreides units cannot use their speed as armor almost all of their units are very quick excepting of course their minotaurs

Hmmm the entire top 5 of Harkonnen consisting of cheaters.... that's pretty sad and the top 5 of Harkonnen probably consist of about 30% of emperor player's... something should really be done about this game because it is excellent... if only WW sold the right's to Blizzard or Vivendi, the company that own's Blizzard, or something because this game deserves more

By the way anyone know how Generals is doing, when it comes out i'll get a pirated copy straight that way when WW stop's supporting it i still get my money worth:D

Yes people, that is what WW deserves, no work + hyping + not caring about fans + being corporate scum bags + e.t.c = no cash. Provided of course that WW fans finally wake up

It's sad seeing fans being used for their loyalty by company's... Like EA's Fifa series... damn that series is really worthless it's virtually the same thing every time round only with a little better graphics and maye a new move or two for you're players to perform but that is doubtful

speaking of which. I propose a temporary poll: Do you think WW are the corporate scum bags or EA

1=WW

2=EA

3=None of them are corporate scumbags and have good reasons for what they have done or are doing (state reason... reason may become another poll option)

4=They have been good to the fans e.t.c

hmmm... can't see poll option no4 being very popular:D

Gobalopper, you of course may delete this on the basis that it is off-topic but if you do so, it would be nice if you reposted it somewhere or something

What a souprise !

I just saw that top 5 in QM is full of atreides.

Good work.

I might think to play QM this month, because atreides are strong, I was never defeated in qm by an atreides player :)

souprise? :) heheh never heard that before but it sounds cool heheh. SOUPRISE!. The rise of the soup. We are the soup, we will assimilate you and turn you into fellow soup.

Rules? rules? what are rules, aren't they supposed to be broken otherwise rules are useless ofcourse ;) no just kidding. I'm begging for forgiveness and may the devil cut my head of if i ever post such an offtopic reply again. (not that he will do that cuz i'm his favorite pet)

Hmmmm... surprising i did not expect such a rapid reply... im assuming you're usage of the word ''sneakgrab'' was an error and not an insult

I didn't think discussion on pirated related topics was forbidden and i recall reading the rules...

knowing my mothers soup, soup may rise... just the taste alone is adequate for torturing the hardiest of souls into submission:D...

anyway, if my proposition for a temporary poll here is a bad idea due to it being off-topic then i'll post it elsewhere if anyone asks for me to do so

>:( Damnit i dont SPEAK ENGLISH !!!

but h3y Mrvayne, Ace, Elite, d3m0n hehe wasssup !

yeah thx dj for give me the sound tracks u know what i talk right !!

u will have especial thx in rota site ok !!

cya guys ..... Zamboe i dont forgot u h3y man ! ;)

>:( Damnit i dont SPEAK ENGLISH !!!

but h3y Mrvayne, Ace, Elite, d3m0n hehe wasssup !

yeah thx dj for give me the sound tracks u know what i talk right !!

u will have especial thx in rota site ok !!

cya guys ..... Zamboe i dont forgot u h3y man ! ;)

LOL youre a good kid zo0m lol, but you wont be allowed on these boards if you talk about things that arent about emperor,and talk about stuff like that.

i'm not sure if you understand this but stay on topic and be good ;)