Best Japan Animation

zamboe

jap cartoons are coolMy favs areGhost in the shell...Princess monenoko.And er...others.Macross is coolDbz is okCowboy bebop kicks royal assI like anime...But i think its overrated. I dont see what the big deal is about it? 49 year olds watching cartoons is just a little strange. They should realy get a life... You can call them anime or whatever. they are still cartoons. whats the diference between them? and not all anime is made in japan60% is. 40% of it is made else whare. Holland makes alot of it. So dose south korea.

and not anime is made in japan

60% is. 40% of it is made else whare. Holland makes alot of it. So dose south korea.

uh yes....

i must say that i find that statement a bit strange, especially as its completely false... In Japan anime is as (if not more than) popular as movies are and probably about 95% of all anime is made in Japan.. perhaps more.

but anyway i mean no offence Ex. Maybe u r correct bu i serously doubt it.

but nyway enuff OT. I like:

Eva

Love hina

hand maid may

Ushio and Tora

Angelic layer

To Heart

Akira (of course)

and many more I guess

um actully i no. i read it on many Korean Anime sites. Just becouse it takes place in japan dosnt mean its made in japan.

oh and the whole big ass mec thing is the stupidist thing ever thought of. lets make one big as mec. waste all are resourses on it. and when it gets blown up...oh well..they could make like 10 tanks outa one small mec. its just stupid.

um actully i no. i read it on many Korean Anime sites. Just becouse it takes place in japan dosnt mean its made in japan.

oh and the whole big ass mec thing is the stupidist thing ever thought of. lets make one big as mec. waste all are resourses on it. and when it gets blown up...oh well..they could make like 10 tanks outa one small mec. its just stupid.

lolz thats why i dont watch ny mech series =D

except for eva of course but thats different

Vampire Hunter D is awsome. And Fist of the North Star is awsome to. Other then that though, I have never really seen any Anime that I thought was great. If I'm gonna watch some animation, then I would rather watch The Family Guy, Futurama, The Simpsons, or South Park.

I saw a live action animi (yeah thats what it was called... i was like are they drawing it while I watch it?!?!) called Storm Riders. come to find out it was like watchig mortal kombat the movie... thats what it ment by live action (real ppl) animi (made like animi) some of the effects where better than shit i seen in DBZ.

Seen a nother movie just like it A Man Called Hero but it had more ninja stuff than cartoon like stuff, but still it was awesome.

Hallelujah! Another DBZ fan! YEAH! I love DBZ. I have a shrine in my room.

Anyway, some other favorites: Outlaw Star, Yu yu hakusho, Cowboy Bebop, Gundams, ummm Vampire Hunter D, Princess Mononoke, Grave of the Fireflies and the like.

Damn never watched DBZ... Monoke what happens to the thing... i have watched until they reach the iron melter village thing...

I've seen two anime programs: Pokemon and DBZ (only a little bit of both). I think anime is a load of rubbish; it's just a good excuse for extremely low-budget animation. I want to start an anime-busting club. Why does everybody have little drops of water around them all the time? And when somebody pops around a doorway (or something like that) they SLIDE (that IS NOT GOOD ANIMATION)!!! Besides, the stories are not good and you have to admit that the dialogue is not Shakespeare.

I honestly don't get it, that's all. Maybe I'm missing something.