The Sadukar are the best

EbFd1

No its not, Sardaukars are still only infantries even though its extremely tough and powerful and shouldn't take so long to build, but in reality, it should take long to train any infantry than to build a vehicle, think about it, vehicle is made by robots while infantries need heaps of training.

And i reckon, the Fremen's training time should be the same as the Sardaukars.

Sards need to self-repair at LEVEL 0. Sards need to self-repair by default.

It's impossible to level up Sards because Sards are always gonna be together in a huge group, hence you are not gonna have the *same* Sard deliver the killing shot to multiple enemies, therefore the experience is spread out amonst the large group of Sards, resulting in them not leveling up because the experience is so divided amongst the huge mass instead of being concentrated on the ones who already have the most experience.

If you try getting a LEVEL 2 Sard to level up, he's gonna die. The only way to do it is to manually have him attack the enemy individually, in which case his health will already be so low since he's taken so much damage just getting to LEVEL 2, that he will be dead for sure before he can level-up again.

Sards have limited use. If you try using Sards against a player who uses lots of Minos, Inkvines, or Kobras, the *only* thing the Sards will accomplish is to provide your enemy with free Chevrons.

Sards are *only* good in the following situations:

1. For Rushers

2. Vs. Hark who don't use many Inkvines

3. Vs. Atreides who don't use many Minos (LOL)

4. Vs. Ordos who don't use many Kobras

If you are playing someone who does not fit into the pattern above, Sards are gonna be a huge waste of your money as well as a waste of a choice of sub-House, whereas Fremen almost *always* have multiple uses that are always applicable. Sards are certainly far from the best.

Yes, why don't you use Tleilaxu instead? ::) lol

Sards are good against everything except Inkvines, Minos and Kobras. I think having only 3 units that can effectively kill them makes the Sards pretty good... if not THE BEST.

Those three units are three of the most important units in the game though. Therefore, amongst the very best players, the ones who are likely to beat guys like me, Sards are a poor choice of a sub-House since the very best players will almost always mass those 3 types of units since they are fundamental to good strat. Except for Kobras, I'll never know why, but most Ordos players hardly ever make Kobras, preferring to make lastanks which can easily be massacred by Atreides. If Ordos players realized the destructive power of the Kobra instead of relying on the much less powerful laser tank, every other House player would be shaking in his boots.

Any unit on its own will died fast. If you sards and lasers, or sards and missle tanks then you have a nasty combo. Inkvines are good, but any player that gets hit by more than one load of inkvinve amm is a dumass, there firing is so slow just move.

Any unit on its own will died fast. If you sards and lasers, or sards and missle tanks then you have a nasty combo. Inkvines are good, but any player that gets hit by more than one load of inkvinve amm is a dumass, there firing is so slow just move.

uh... yeah... move where? really xvayne you are not taking sensibly right now and i think you know that. Inkvines can back the enemy up, force him away from his spice. Back up to avoid the Inkvine fire, and your economy dies. Like that's a good tradeoff. ::) And you know we're not talking about *average* players here, I am talking about guys like ACE and his un-beatable Inkvine strat (when he uses Hark).

Sards are only useful when almost all of the enemy Minos/Kobra/Inkvines are already dead. They are not useful during the main battle between armies if your enemy has lots of Minos/Inkvines/Kobras.

I know you are speaking from a rusher's perspective so you might not realize that during late games when the enemy has a massive force that Sards don't help because you win 95% of your games in the first 5 minutes.

Blah Blah Blah

Nav I have been here for almost a year. Inkvines only are effective if your oppent lets them be. Try atacking for once nav, then you will back them up. And no strat is unbeatable, if you find what that s it just means you havent found a counter for it. Also i can play any house, and win, so your theory of having only a rushers prespective is bs.

Well only have 3 good counter out of all the units in the game man !!! What else could be better ?

A group of 5 Imperial Sardaukars or Elite will easily kill ANY single unit in the game, if with good micromanagement, i'll even do better.

you're much better than I am, then. ;D :P

Well only have 3 good counter out of all the units in the game man !!! What else could be better ?

A group of 5 Imperial Sardaukars or Elite will easily kill ANY single unit in the game, if with good micromanagement, i'll even do better.

you're much better than I am, then. ;D :P

Well no, if you want to kill any isolated unit will 5 Imperial Sardaukars or Elite, just rush towards it, no micromanagement or "skills" shall be needed.

I doubt that. A Kobra can do good against them. But so can a Flame Tank. Perhaps a well-used Buzzsaw. Or 1 Fremen Sniper with alot of room and patient

Against a undeployed Kobra, it'll die for sure, if its deployed, actually to kill it you'll need some simple strategy, and thats to surround it and not bunch the group up. (but you'll still probably lose a few of them)

Against a Flame tank, i've tried it, 5 Imperial Sardaukar or Elite or mix will kill it head on.(but you'll still probably lose a few of them)

And for Fremens, its even easier, once the Fremens shoots and it'll be revealed immediately, so rush your group towards it(or actual one will be enough), and follow its track when its trying to move and when it shoots, it'll stop and thats your chance to rather dice it, or blast the crap out of it.(and lose nothing if used well enough)

Ok Timenn, i'll take my words back, you do need some strategy even using the mighty Sardaukars against a single unit.