The Sadukar are the best

EbFd1

lol you guys dont know a thing about thileaxu. 5 thileaxu can destroy a building faster than 15 buzzsaws or 15 dustscouts.

And they are wonderful little units. Their primary purpose is to DISTRACT. I can take 1 leech and infect 4 stationary minos grouped together. A leech can run accross the field, drawing all mino fire, then while mino's reload, leech can fire. The player is so busy shooting off all the leeches and micromanaging to do it, you are busy moving your units for the REAL attack.

The more anna lover makes all these claims the more badly I want to play this person and give him/her a few lessons / demonstrations.

And to the person who said fremen own sards: not true at all. Sard elites are the best units in the game hands down, with the exception being an EARLY fremen on a small map (because he can make a worm and have a devastating effect on the game). It takes 3 shots from a fremen sniper to kill 1 elite. 1 elite can take an entire mino barrage and still live.

When I have sard elites, I'm usually not too afraid of fremen. Its ordos gas troopers that I keep my elites far away from. 5 gas troopers actually COULD kill 5 sard elites. Yet 5 fremen snipers would be dead before they could kill 3 elites.

Yes, sard elites are maybe vulnerable for sniper bullets, but they have a incredible health. And most Fremen armies aren't filled with Fremen Warriors. But sometimes Fedaykin can do alot of damage to elites. But I wouldn't risk my army for that...

It takes 3 shots from a fremen sniper to kill 1 elite. 1 elite can take an entire mino barrage and still live.

Would you like to test that? Last time I tried it, it took at least 4 or 5 shots to kill a Sarduakar Elite from 1 Fremen Warrior. None of the units are on infantry rock, or have chevrons.

It takes 3 shots from a fremen sniper to kill 1 elite. 1 elite can take an entire mino barrage and still live.

Would you like to test that? Last time I tried it, it took at least 4 or 5 shots to kill a Sarduakar Elite from 1 Fremen Warrior. None of the units are on infantry rock, or have chevrons.

Well he's right, its 3 shots from the Warrior(both no chervon), but if both have 3 chervons, then its 6 shots to kill an Elite.

Yes, sard elites are maybe vulnerable for sniper bullets, but they have a incredible health. And most Fremen armies aren't filled with Fremen Warriors. But sometimes Fedaykin can do alot of damage to elites. But I wouldn't risk my army for that...

When in a group of more than 5, the Fremens (both)sucks, but when in a small group like about 3, they're quite effective against any unit. And thats totally the opposite for the Sardaukars.

the sards are the best infantry in the game. sards mixed with any anti infantry unit can wipe out the fremen, tleilaxu are bad against infantry (because contanminators are too slow), IX and the Guild have no infantry. flamethrower infantry are too slow and die at the bullets of a sards mini gun, chem troopers die to fast, mortar infantry are stationary, saboteurs have to get way too close to detonate, sniper have a very slow ROF. the fremen could stand the longest of all other infantry against the sards.

When against mass Sardaukars, Mortar infantry rocks, 2-3 shots from them will take out like a group of 5-10 Sardaukars(both)

You might say i'm stupid, but don't forget they're need to be stationary too before attacking and would delay after the attack.

But overall, the Fremens are the Sardaukar's greatest rival.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to kill mortars, just micromanage a scout or two close to them. Now move the scout right up to the mortars and wait until the mortars fire. Run the scout around the mortars until it is killed. By then, the splash damage from the surrounding mortars should have killed or at least damaged many mortar infantry, and you only lose 30 solaris worth of units, while the enemey loses 100 per unit. (i.e. 1 mortar infantry = 100 solaris)