Stuff (not secret)

Alia_of_the_Knife

I have seemed to make a mess out of this area lately, and so I am leaving :'(.  I may come back, you never know.  I am rather ill (seriously, you can ask Yoshi, I'm sick :() right now, so that might be a reason as well.  Anyway, whoever might care to talk to me or anything, I'm not going to completely stop signing on the intenet, so e-mail me at SwtCait10@aol.com

Gobalopper, I formally apologize for being such a pain.  Please leave this on long enough for people to read in, then close it down.

(Yes I realize I am pulling a Yoshi, but that's ok)

Pan (NEVER EVER EVER CALL ME PANNY)

Well someone's just been on her profile to change the Assault tank to a birdie.

--

Oh, it seems I have been misunderstood in my misunderstanding. If It seems I have been offensive (I have been advised that I have), then I assure you that I have not intended to be vicious in any way towards Pan or others.

I can't believe I am still a sand flea >:(!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Ex wanted me to tell everyone:

Yoshi 13 left a disk at his house.  It had questionable things on it like............yeah.  Anyway, we have freezed it, then burned it.  It was interesting to catch it on fire.  

Anyway, back on the subject of nothing........

Pan

There's a girl in my class, that has read the Dune books.

And plays Emperor. I don't know other girls than her and Pan that would know Dune Universe.

Ligic

Ps. Pan, I don't understand why anyone should diss someone just because she's a girl.

Then again, it's just me...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'(