Stuff (not secret)

Alia_of_the_Knife

I was a bit riled up.  I had been insulted because of my gender, and I didn't like it.

Yes, I am violent.  I have two older brothers and I go to school with a bunch of drooling idiots (No offense to whoever that doesn't apply to).

Anyway, it's good to be back again.  I just got done spending a week with my grandparents (YUCK!)

Pan (Only two exclamation points this time!)

Pan, you were called a flea by only the computer. Not by any of us. The computer doesn't really have a worthwhile opinion on the matter. The people of Fed2k do. So it really doesn't matter how many posts you have, as long as other posters don't think of you as a flea on account of your character.

And do modify your posts rather than do it one after another, Bounty Hunter.

He is just obsesed by the ranking system have you seen the nonsense thread. I know its nonsense but that is to much. BTW sorry to hear of your illness Pan (see I didn't call you Panny oops :O no do't do it dear god no!) and you needend have worry about making a mess here now as bountyhunters doing it for you.

Kicked out of GT for what? The reason i was kicked out was becouse that Miss Elliot was a millitary dictater and it was either her way or a 9 mm gets shoved in your face. Ok maybe i was exagerating a little. Most of it was beocuse the day i went crazy when she said i could not put those articals in the maggizen. becouse they had questionable content. And what she did take from me she crossed out most of it with a black marker. I was not to happy with that and well..........you know me ;D ;D ;D. OH and the aritcals were a reveiw of Fear effect 2 and a preveiw of MGS2. She said she would put my reveiw of dino crisis 2 in but she "pulled" it at the last minite. I kinda we crazy again and um egged her house but she dident know it was me. i was sure of it. but she still kicked me out even though i had better grades in her class then yoshi.