What it is??

Gunseng_Harkonnen

lol the clinically insane thingy is nothing to be happy about ;) and as for ex's pic, that's because he's looking over your shoulder, you'd be surprised if you knew all the powers they have, you can't hide from them they can be several places at the same time.

I have two qustions

1- What is this position, that some members have, "clinically insane", "honorary sand flea", "house Atreides"?

2- Why sometimes when I want post, I have ExAtreides pic on the screan??

1-Clinically Insane was given to BOUNTYHUNTER296 because well he was insane. Kirov got Honorary Sand Flea because he said something about someone only being at the Desert Mongoose ranking level and I was in a bad mood at the time. :) And the House stuff was given to some of the members who have been around a long time.

2- Not sure what you mean? Are you asking why Ex has that pic or why it shows up in places it shouldn't? It's one of the monsters from Godzilla...

2- Not sure what you mean? Are you asking why Ex has that pic or why it shows up in places it shouldn't? It's one of the monsters from Godzilla

This pic sometimes shows where it shouldn`t. For exemple I click on Hark strategy and I have little pic of Godzilla in the right corner of screan. I click one more time and I have Hark strategy