the unit that you should ALWAYS bring with ur rush

ken124578

The one unit that really should accompany - or even precede - your every advance?  That, I think, would be the cheap and apparently underused scout.  Why? you ask.  Oh, just two reasons that come immediately to mind...

• Infiltrators;
  • Fremen (especially feydakin)

ordos vs harkonen: something with splash damage and aatroopers (vs regular harkonen)

ordos vs atreides bring lasertanks and warriors (vs regular atreides)

ordos vs ordos: bring lots of dustscouts and chemicaltroopers if possible also a kobra (vs regular ordos)

you could always add some more but i think its nessesary to bring those units with you, they sure help.

Atreidies: Sniper (that's me..always gotta be a unit in an attack!)

Harkonnen: Flamethrower trooper(pretty much like a chem trooper, except look a whole lot cooler.)

Ordos: Chem trooper (great to have at the forfront of the attack to take out infantry FAST...also good for cleaning up the aftermath, when the base is being annialated)

Repair vehicle! In any atreides rush (such as they are), they are worth it - you can take mongoose, mino, sonic, whatever - but either way, a repair vehicle is worth its weight in spice, if you can keep it alive!

Mostly they are the first target...

But if you can build airdrones, I would have them in my rush. But also the ADP in a slow Harkonnen rush. But no AA Mines in Ordos rush, cause that delays so much. Therefor the lovely APC... :)

But not if enemy has good defence. Once I met guy who send 5 infiltrator to my base and they only menaged charm my devastator when I put two of them before in the top of the base. But if you send them before eemy will be has strong defence, it can blow up main defence after rush.

Fremen Fedaykin or Sards should be in rush.

atr: Mino

Mongoose

Repair Vehical

Hrk:Dev with carryalls o'course

Missile Tank

Flamers

Ord:Laser Tanks

Chem Troopers

Dust Scouts

With sub house

Sard:elites

Fremen:Fedaykin

Ix:Dont rush them (send projected rushers)

Guild:niabs

Tleilaxu: Contaminators

(leeches are for raids)

uhh ???...

wa ???

btw. tleilaxu: contaminaters isn't right, it wil slow down your rush and wil only cause enemy units to get ranks faster.

well with apc's then

leeches die too fast

so do contaminators but they have a chance against infs