help-me with this

Duncan

• 5 months later...

i like the guild and sard. very expensive, but still niabs will still rock hark and ordos units. my advice: don't make makers. they are slow and not worth their weight in solaris. i just like guild because of the niab tanks. the sard is another story. they have a good balance of infantry, vehicle, and air defenses into two little packages. put these around your base with some mino and u wil be unstoppable (at least for a beginner :))

The contaminators suck because they couldn't possibly kill more then they're worth theirselves.

Leeches still have their good moments. Infect a harvester so it doesn't get picked up and stuff like that but it is not as valuable as most other sub house units. Leeches are not worth sacrificing one sub house for.

Leeches still have their good moments. Infect a harvester so it doesn't get picked up and stuff like that but it is not as valuable as most other sub house units. Leeches are not worth sacrificing one sub house for.

As has been mentioned several times, Leeches are good for slowing down someone's economy.  But, you ask, how do you enjoy that without the Tleilaxu as a subhouse or by relying on crates/map artifacts?

Two words: House Ix.  More specifically: projector tank, and someone else's Leech.  Since - unlike their StarCraft analogues - projections do real damage you can use a projected Leech to infect a harvester, then finish it off with some real units.   Result: a real Leech.

Well in starcraft there hulucinations how can something kill you thats only in your mind?

Leechs rock in my opinion. when the enemy are atacking each other send 5 or 6 in and you are bound to get 10 atleast. They do whare down the enemy units so its good to send them out when the enemy first sends the atack.