Gunseng Civil war help

AWACS

This aint brilliant but if you ally with Ix then on the civil war mission copy a load of devyys near the enemys palace and a load of inkvines put a load of real troops at the entrance to you base then the inkvines behind then let the devyys move through when u r attacked

worked for me

an good defence:

first line must be buzsaws, they wil take al the damage except for an inkvine he can shoot to the units behind

then place 3 missile tanks there combined with 10+ troopers.

this defence can take some serieus punishment :O

you could also add things.

1. a devastater.

2. extra missile tanks.

3. adp's

4. gunturret NOT an flameturret.

5. warriors.

6. extra troopers

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good...although I hadn`t Ix in Gunseng mission. I just moved a lot of real missiles but projected missiles should work to everybody. And you don`t even must destroy devas. Missiles will destroy palace in few seconds.

He's right just use missiles, flame and assault backup.

I finally finished this mission (okay, so I only now got around to the Harkonnen campaign)... it's apparently the hardest mission in the game.  Anyway, what I ended up doing was creating groups of assault tanks, backed up by 2-4 missile tanks and a similar number of ADPs... the ATs and ADPs take on most everything, with the missile tanks' priority being enemy missile tanks.  Basically, I advanced one of these groups along the eastern route, brought along two catapults to waste the turrets, and finally levelled the palace with several duplicated missile tanks.

an good defence:

first line must be buzsaws, they wil take al the damage except for an inkvine he can shoot to the units behind

then place 3 missile tanks there combined with 10+ troopers.

this defence can take some serieus punishment :O

you could also add things.

1. a devastater.

2. extra missile tanks.

3. adp's

4. gunturret NOT an flameturret.

5. warriors.

6. extra troopers

You cant have Devestators or fremen warriors in the Gunseng Vs Copec Level

The Gunseng one was easy....build a nice unit defense...and every 10 minutes or so i moved my units around..in case of death-hand....by the time he had his second one ready, i had 3 conyards..and i saved all of my reinforcements as defence. then i used about 6-10 gunships for finilized attack. when i bought the strategy guide a week later, it had the same tips i used for the civil war...

• 4 weeks later...

I finished this mission once with 4 infiltrators. Didn't even have much in a way of defence, except for 2 gun turrets blocking the west entrance behind walls, and a few Missile Tanks and Buzzsaws. I micromanaged them all next to the palace and then, BANG! Victory, is yours. ;D