Andrew

Happy Birthday Thread ->

13th April, that was mine. Had a good time, was at school from 6 to 20-oh-oh, then went out with the family for dinner. The bash's scheduled sometime around the first week of June, anyone who's passing through this neck o' the woods, feel free to drop in  :) 'Could always do with more friends.

Gifts're always welcome  ;D

Do I get some special treatment? (damn, I entered this when it's 11:23pm in Singapore time...)

Yay!

My second name isn't Newton either...

Anyway, happy birthday Gunner! How old are ya now?

Oh the beer part is one. I don't really care much for the additional things I can do really. It's just turning 18 that counts. My age isn't a prime number anymore though :-

Since you like newts so much, you should change your second name to Newton! Also, as you love Weeds Disunited - Sorry, Leeds United - so much, why not make your full name Elland Newton?  ;D

Gunner is eligible to smoke and drink, though he still cannot acquire a driving license...

Gunner is eligible to smoke and drink, though he still cannot acquire a driving license...

How come?

How come?

How come he still cannot acquire a driving license yet? He will only be able to do so when he turns 21.

Poor sod, its 18 here  ;D

Was 16 here several years ago. They changed some things though, but I think still 16-17.

To be frank, I had always thought it was 18. Now I'm not too sure. Even if it were 18, I'm not going to be interested anytime soon.

Well, I had a nice birthday today. It's funny how the older you get, the more it's just another ordinary day. Wife got me a Altec Lansing 6 speaker with a sub box with 2 8" woofers. awesome.

Then I spent the rest of the day building my kids a damn nice PC from alot of components just laying around. So all in all, it was a good one.  :)

Lol, congrats on your greater enjoyment of Van Halen's music! ;D

Happy Birthday scar5150!