how to make evil uses of a kobra

BOUNTYHUNTER296

All Tleilaxu need a little upgrade. Its good with leeches they are fast, but what about it when they are easy to kill and results of their work are easy to remove. They should works a little against buildings, to make them able to destroy enemy like other sbhouses. Contaminators are only good cos they are difficult to kill by shot but buzzsaw or even tank can drive on them and it isn`t contaminator.

I just keep on putting Inkvine fluid at the doorstep of their barracks. Then I set if alight. Their men run out, start crawling, and then die screaming! :D Not to get off the topic.

Have you ever noticed how effective the Kobra is against infantry when its undeployed. 1-2 shots will bounce almost any infantry off the ground and into the air, and the big gun seems to work even better against infantry than when it is deployed and acting like artillery.

I don`t like shot to infantry, with Ordos I take laser tank and put them into sand. But even if undeployed kobra is better against infantry, deployed is better against vehicles. And turrets. But in kobra attack, it deployed so slowly thats is sometimes better leave it undeployed. Kobra like deva is best in defence.

The deployed Kobra's shells are still fast (low trajectory shots) and they reload fast too. Enough to keep infantry away (Minotaurus can be killed by infantry due to its long reload time). Kobras serve well at hitting targets from below a cliff - it is so annoying to realise that your factory/refinery/key structure is being destroyed where it ought to be safely back from the front lines. Kobras are good at defending, especially rendezvous points where other units can retreat and regroup at.