Dune2K - High Resolution

CCHyper

Is there any way we can make custom resolutions??

I didn't understand the former posts..

If you can get Windows and/or your videocard to support a different resolution than it will show up in the list of options when you run the patch. I think. I haven't checked that, because I don't know if it's possible to add resolutions that the videocard does not already show.

In the resolution 1024x768 the destruction effect is awesome..

How did you do that d2k sardukar??

I did not change graphics in the gameplay, only the control-panel stuff. It's Dune 2000 itself that looks so awesome. :)

Did you try another resolutions?

800x600? Or 1280x720?

I already test it. Dune 2000: Gruntmods Edition version 1.6

Interesting, but really... if to choose 1024x768 resolution then will be awesome effect. ALL THE SCREEN is shaking when enemy building lost. Like earthquake.

When I undo patch and return to vanilla resolution 640x480, then I have no the same effect with shaking. And with 1280x720 resolution I have no too.

Screen shakes with 1024x768 only.

May be with something else resolution it shakes too, I do not test another. Because I don't use different resolution. 1280x720 is rather good for me. Because my monitor is 16:9, not 4:3.

• Upvote 1

I already test it. Dune 2000: Gruntmods Edition version 1.6

Interesting, but really... if to choose 1024x768 resolution then will be awesome effect. ALL THE SCREEN is shaking when enemy building lost. Like earthquake.

When I undo patch and return to vanilla resolution 640x480, then I have no the same effect with shaking. And with 1280x720 resolution I have no too.

Screen shakes with 1024x768 only.

May be with something else resolution it shakes too, I do not test another. Because I don't use different resolution. 1280x720 is rather good for me. Because my monitor is 16:9, not 4:3.

see??

see??

I'm sure I've seen it shake on the default resolution. I'll check right now.

Edit: You guys are right. I'll try the other resolutions. Doesn't do anything on 800x600 or 1024x600. Strange, I'm sure I've see it do that before.

Think I 've also seen it before, so it seems there is a bug and doesn't display.  Maybe have to do with graphics card? Newer graphics cards less compatible, or game was exploiting a graphics card/drivers limitation? Many old games used to do that.

True, I think I remember it from an old laptop.