How old were you when you moved out?

Dunenewt

I was just wondering how old people were when they first moved out of their parents' house.  If you still live with your parents, when do you plan on moving out, if ever?  Being a student, I live by myself during term time, then with my parents during the summer.

Eighteen.  After high school, moved out to the big city with a few friends going to university (I just wanted to work and not be in my little old hometown).  That's when I first got drunk with Mahdi, and he almost saw my female roommate naked.

Eighteen when I went off to uni, but spent summers back home until I was 22. Have essentially lived on my own (ignoring a varied menagerie of ..."pets" and pests) since 23. The longest I've moved back since then was the two months before I came to Japan.

Was that intentional, or was it a through the keyhole job?

It was more a "my roommate was a moron and walked around the apartment naked after showering despite living with two men, neither of whom she's dating, and didn't expect said roommate's drunken friends would ever decide to crash at their place, and therefore didn't think it necessary to put on some damned pants or a towel or something" job.

is she still living there? And if so, are you seeking new roommates?

You should be moving to The Netherlands. . we have houses full with potential roommates for you..

[tt]gryphon[/tt] never moved out. Technically I still have my main room, sorry floor at my parents house and most of my stuff is still registered on that address. Now I come to think of it, depending on the contracts you are looking at my parents could have been moving in with me :P