10 (and a bit) years old, but where's the party?

Dunenewt

Following on from previous topics about this site, and how it is 10 years old, I was just wondering why we haven't had any birthday celebrations.  In light of this, I am proposing a belated FED2k birthday bash, to take place in the Summer.  On this day, the Second Emperor Landsraad tournament will commence, we will have lots of new Dune news, as well as interviews, and major updates on the Dune Editing scene.  We can get everyone on the chatroom, try and coax some of the old timers back for the day, such as Gunwounds, Emprworm, Navaros, Ken, Doc Nyar, etc.  On this day, the winner of the logo competition can also be announced too.  So what d'ya all think?

...We can get everyone on the chatroom, try and coax some of the old timers back for the day, such as Gunwounds, Emprworm, Navaros...

Why does anyone want any of these people back? I mean I've seen the names crop up, and I think, "why?" All they were good for was inciting flame wars, which is not the same thing as long winded yet constructive debate.

Gob's away for a couple weeks. 

He still reads every message posted on these forums, even if he doesn't reply much.

We can't have a party without him, so could you find out what day would be best for him?

We just need a day where everyone is free to go on the forums for as long as possible.

I have school on weekdays, my friend is coming over to my house on Saturday, I need to study for exams and I have two-three projects I need to do + homework... But I'm most likely to be free on Sunday or Saturday.

What about having it on a weekend over a couple days? People could come and go and not need to be here at a specific time.

Also I'll be gone this Friday afternoon and back Monday night. In case anyone tries to contact me.