The Unwelcome Thread (split from welcome thread)

gunner154

So, do we unwelcome people here? Is this the right place which shows you how NOT to make friends?

Alright then, I unwelcome everybody who...

... is below the age of 20

... from France (I just hate the language and the intolerance to accept the english language)

... thinks George Bush is smart and voted for him

I will add some more points soon. Soem people might be offended, but hey this is the unwelcome thread and I don't give a damn. You can still be a nice person but until I get to know you I unwelcome you  :P

... from France (I just hate the language and the intolerance to accept the english language)

Well, for another couple of weeks I am under 20, I can speak French, and I would have voted for George Bush if I could have.

First it's the gaying around. Now the hazing? Wow, I wonder what this South African young man thinks of next. Spooky!

Whatever, if you people (or just you Lowzeewee) think I am sexist or racist or I hate gay people or something like that, then fine.

Thanks, I posted before the edit. Well, I don't get the joke. Unless you mean:

is a joke?

Nevermind.

Anyone who is currently under 20 could not have voted in 2004, and French people can't vote in American elections. Therefore there is no one you can unwelcome. :D