The Unwelcome Thread (split from welcome thread)

gunner154

You'll find us a nice, warm loving bunch of people. (and I'm not being sarcastic)

I agree with Gunner.  (and I am being sarcastic)

Heh, I wonder if the posts we're adding here are adding any value to the thread. Or just making it worse :P

I agree with Vanguard, and I'm being sarcastic too.

On a more serious note, welcome to all newbies new members  ;)

Look people, This is sorta annoying/intimidating (although not really annoying), at one time I got really angry at you people and I thought I was "leaving" this forum... And don't call me a newbie! And the rest of the "Newbies" as you call them.

You meant newbies.  It's like when people say things like 'heck'.  /He/ knows what you really mean!

Hey, does this thread mean we can haze the newbies?

If I said yes would you "haze" me?

Oh gosh, now I'm sure this isn't helping :)

agreed.

Would quality be a function of quantity, in a sense?

Look people, This is sorta annoying/intimidating (although not really annoying), at one time I got really angry at you people and I thought I was "leaving" this forum... And don't call me a newbie! And the rest of the "Newbies" as you call them.

What did we do?

And do note the tone of our posts.

Thanks, I posted before the edit. Well, I don't get the joke. Unless you mean:

is a joke?

Okay, time to split. All spam posts from the Welcome Thread have now been moved to the Unwelcome Thread, and all future posts of a similar nature will suffer the same gruesome fate.

However, this thread is still open for posting.