Funniest Pic.

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Ah the youth of today so articulate! Is Bad still Good or is it SICK that is now Good.

I believe COOL is now UNCOOL, all very disturbing.  ::)

um... all of the above is wrong... although I did hear some nonsense about "cool" becoming "hot" in winter, still me and my friends are relatively popular so I think they're just trying to "make something happen", of course, it never did "happen"... which is good.

Just be thankful no one is typing in text messaging.

People thought leet was bad, texting is worse.

what's texting?

Not to egotistically quote myself or anything, but:

In this place, poor grammar and implied homophobia combined are worse than any swearing. ;)

So learn, young padawan. :P

Also, I should point out that my sense of humour is a little strange, so while I do have more accessable funny pictures lying around, I'll choose to post this one:

nz037.jpg

Credit where credit's due: http://www.nearingzero.net/

I find it funny because it's a play on words and I enjoy those. Also the ridiculousness of the situation. And because I know that most people will look at it and go "...whut?" and that amuses me even more than the picture itself.

Even those that actually understand it are more likely to groan than laugh, and that's funny too...

I'll shut up now.

Yes, I groaned instead of laughing. I had to take a couple of seconds to recall the meaning of 'aliquot'. It's been a while since I'd last hit the textbooks.

Oh you want to know what text messaging?

hw abt tis? u noe? lol ;D

I'll shut up now, too.

A meme is one of those things that gradually become a part of culture due to it being very common and repeated over and over again. Falling into the pit is a metaphor referring to ending up bring up these memes (the metaphor connotates that memes ought to be avoided).

The Mario one wasn't funny. I don't get the second one.

The cat ones are okay though they've never made me chuckle.

A meme is one of those things that gradually become a part of culture due to it being very common and repeated over and over again. Falling into the pit is a metaphor referring to ending up bring up these memes (the metaphor connotates that memes ought to be avoided).

The Mario one wasn't funny. I don't get the second one.

The cat ones are okay though they've never made me chuckle.

What does make you laugh?

Have you ever played Metroid (any)?