General Questions about this forum.

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

Back in the day you could apply to see the dungeon, but that stopped several years ago.

Only moderators and admin have access to the dungeon.

The dungeon is where deleted threads/posts go. If you've been bad, your post will go there. :)

... hmm... how disappointing... how homo...

Q11

Who is the "hidden user"?

I'm not sure. Probably when Gob got rid of the user titles, landsraad, saudakar2k board, the moderator board etc.

So only people who need to see dungeon are mods and above. I would presume.

EDIT:

Gob probably had more time to add custom titles to people who requested them as well.

The dungeon is not interesting anymore since there are no flamewars :P

The stapler worries me. I'm not sure why. Possibly the notion that winning too many Landsraad elections will one day grant it sentience and a lust for power, perhaps accompanied by a rabid desire to see spammers burned at the stake.

Mmm, steak.

Bugging Gob about the dungeon sounds... really, really, really... FUN! :D Its like a must-have when it comes to harassing people!!!

I fear for your soul. And limbs.

Bring the Landsraad back? Hmm. The good it did that I remember of it was give non-Landsraad crybabies a reason to cry and whine  ;)

Seriously though, it was cool but not really functional.

I don't remember names, but that sounds darn familiar.

I fear for your soul. And limbs.

Do you? :D

Q12

What is the landsraad?

hush little worm ;-)

Are you going to take that from him!? xD

Why did that stop? 

Because he got tired of eating/"doing whatever he wants" to non-kids on this board (since i'm the only kid on this forum), he is now coming to eat me... but I shall elude him like a ninja in Chicago!

I'm not sure. Probably when Gob got rid of the user titles, landsraad, saudakar2k board, the moderator board etc.

So only people who need to see dungeon are mods and above. I would presume.

EDIT:

Gob probably had more time to add custom titles to people who requested them as well.

The dungeon is not interesting anymore since there are no flamewars :P

Flaming rules! Flamewars (I love it!!! xD), I've witnessed one on the argument of whether Mewtwo and Roy are in SSBB (Super Smash bros. Brawl) and there was 17 pages of posts in one day!!! Such passion!!!

"Are you going to take that from him!?"

Would you happen to be stirring a bit there, Kirby?

"What is the landsraad?"

In the Dune Universe, it is a council of all the Noble Houses of the Imperium. On FED2k, it was a council of a number of the 'core' members, who served occasionally as an advisory panel for Gob, but mostly as a body for electing members and stationery onto itself. Oh, and it also facilitated world domination. It was disbanded once the plan was complete.

"I shall elude him like a ninja in Chicago!"

How does a ninja become more elusive by being in Chicago?

"Are you going to take that from him!?"

Would you happen to be stirring a bit there, Kirby?

Stirring wouldn't be the right word :D... (it would be scheming!!!)

"What is the landsraad?"

In the Dune Universe, it is a council of all the Noble Houses of the Imperium. On FED2k, it was a council of a number of the 'core' members, who served occasionally as an advisory panel for Gob, but mostly as a body for electing members and stationery onto itself. Oh, and it also facilitated world domination. It was disbanded once the plan was complete.

Talk about the jedi high council.

"I shall elude him like a ninja in Chicago!"

How does a ninja become more elusive by being in Chicago?

Well, Only Ninjas know that!!! :D

Q13

How come there are so little girls/woman on this forum?

The proper term would be 'few', not 'little'.

This forum is, after all, mainly for fans of Dune, its games and various other spin-offs. The science fiction nature tends to have it less popular with the female population, which explains the male dominance here.