Hello Everyone! Ya Ya Yawm!

Mahdi

Please tell me it's an event with a reasonable likelihood of actually happening, as opposed to a new Dune RTS game being announced or something like that.

Mm, that depends on how much of a cynic you are. And I am, quite, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Ah well, I knew what I was getting into when I changed it. I think I've been Dante for longer now anyway...

No, just no.

Mmm, quite.

Mm, that depends on how much of a cynic you are. And I am, quite, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Ah well, I knew what I was getting into when I changed it. I think I've been Dante for longer now anyway...

So that's it? That's the event that needs to happen in order for you to change it back - the announcement of a new Dune RTS game? The secret has been revealed! :)

But yes, I am a cynic and I don't really expect that will ever happen... although there is one faint glimmer of hope: Both Dune2000 and Emperor have followed immediately after a Red Alert game, and EA has recently announced RA3. Since C&C1, Westwood has always done one Tiberium RTS followed by one Red Alert RTS followed by one Dune RTS. We could hope that EA will continue that tradition...

A fellow admirer of Wulfenbach, eh? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Dot hyu ken remain ez uncorrupted ez de Baron? Hy dun know. :P

I think I signed up for the Klaus Defence League a while back... And we definitely need to have an official Talk Like a Jager Day.

Hunters? Vell, Hy soppose from a certain pershpective. Some uf dem more dan odders. Ve hef seen dem as hunters, spies, sholdiers... Vell, de mosht auspicshious date vould be November 4th, bot dot might be a bit late. Odder dan dot, Hy don't hef many ideas.

Alzo Kirby, vatch you tongue.