Hello Everyone! Ya Ya Yawm!

Mahdi

Don't forget, we still needs to finish the miniserieses.

I'm not saying it has to be tomorrow, just don't leave the country until we have done so.

I'm still thinkign easter weekend, if you're still around.  Still not sure what day, subway screwed up my schedule and haven't fixed it yet.

When a certain event happens. It hasn't yet.

It's kind of a self-imposition. Like forbidding yourself to go to sleep until you've finished an essay. I'm not sure why I'm doing it exactly, but if I had to give a rational explanation for everything I do then I wouldn't do very much at all.

Please tell me it's an event with a reasonable likelihood of actually happening, as opposed to a new Dune RTS game being announced or something like that.

Aww, don't sound so defeatist!  Check out the Dune mod for Command and Conquer: Tiberium Wars.

If I'm still around???  What are you planning, with your crazy security clearance, anyway?

...It's because I beat you at darts, isn't it?

Well, you're the one who backed out of the rematch because your mommy was coming home :P

Maybe the weekend after?  The 29th?

You sound really busy. Trying to maximise your income or something? 8-11 sounds like overworking to me.

Yeah.  You see, I was working a job paying $21/hour in Australia.  So I had a lot of money in taxes and in superannuation which were supposed to be coming my way.  Except they haven't showed up.  And it's been two months since my visa expired.  It looks like it'l be June before I finally get all my aussie money.  So, all that credit card debt I'd racked up travelling that I'd planned on paying off with my aussie money... well, it isn't paid off.  Hence, two jobs and long hours.

Yes, I have kindly offered Mahdi a job as my henchman to pay off his debt. It's a menial job, consisting mostly of cleaning up the walls after every time I deal with yet another foolish hero trying to overthrow my eternal rule, but he gets well treated. And I run a pro-union organization, so I allowed him to join the International Minions of the World.

Yes, I have kindly offered Mahdi a job as my henchman to pay off his debt. It's a menial job, consisting mostly of cleaning up the walls after every time I deal with yet another foolish hero trying to overthrow my eternal rule, but he gets well treated. And I run a pro-union organization, so I allowed him to join the International Minions of the World.

Do you consider yourself as a "villain"?

No, no, I'm an overlord, not a villain. I do what is necessary for the greater good, but I prefer to do it with armies and minions and absolute power. :D Like Baron Wulfenbach (kudos to whoever gets the reference).

No, no, I'm an overlord, not a villain. I do what is necessary for the greater good, but I prefer to do it with armies and minions and absolute power. :D Like Baron Wulfenbach (kudos to whoever gets the reference).

Well, I'm a psionic overlord! How about that! I'm going to attack you with my infinite horde of psychic people, and then... I'M GOING TO TAKE OVER YOUR MIND!!! :D... and do whatever psionic overlords do to forceful overlords.