World Cup 2006TM

Nuvollari

And vek, the same goes for Brazil this Cup, even they're playing with more or less the same team they had the previous world cup, and they're not playing too well either.

but they win their games. and they say this all the time: "we start very slowly and at the end (final game) we will be at 100%". that's their tactics and a good one too if they can really keep it that way. but it's boring for the viewers.

did you know: brazil's president will not visit germany until the 9th of july (day of the final game). he made an appointment on that date with our politicians. someone on television commented it like "an interesting mixture of arrogance and self-esteem"

best team so far in my opinion is argentina. not just because they won 6:0 against serbia but because they play really good combinations and tactics. unfortunately germany might meet them in the quarterfinals maybe...

I'm all for Germany.

Ukraine have just beaten Saudi Arabia 4-0. Its 2336, I'm not gonna stay up for the last match. Got an AoE match at 0500 against 2 others, playing after a long time, gonna be up a bit earlier to practice for a bit.

there are several matches to play in the first round

But for sure are:

Germany

Ecuador

Argentinia

Netherlands

Brazil

Spain

These are through anyway..

The next four days (including today) are the last group matches. All the same time so at 1600 hours local time group A will play and at 2100 hours local time its turn to group B.

Germany, Ecuador, England, Brazil and Sweden for sure. Not been keeping too many tabs. Also Spain, Argentina, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine. Group G (Sui 4, Korea 4, France 2) and Group E (Italy 4, Czech 3, Ghana 3) are still open. Those're the points next to the team names. In group B, if Sweden lose to England, and TnT beat Paraguay, then Tnt and Sweden will be tied for points, with goal difference deciding the outcome. Same goes for Groups D and F. Check out http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/group/index.html for details. Cheers.

Ah, Phoenix, we posted simultaneously  :)

An hour and 15 minutes to kick off, lads, with Ecuador vs TJERMANNY!!! ;D

And 5 hours and 45 minutes for England vs Sweden, the former'll hope to end their 38 year long losing streak to Sweden today. Either way, they both proceed to the next round.

3 nice goals, especially the last one...

so we are number 1 - I guess england wins over sweden tonight and we have to play aganinst sweden then. but we'll know for sure in about 5 hrs  :)

Germany, Ecuador, England, Brazil and Sweden for sure. Not been keeping too many tabs. Also Spain, Argentina, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine. Group G (Sui 4, Korea 4, France 2) and Group E (Italy 4, Czech 3, Ghana 3) are still open. Those're the points next to the team names. In group B, if Sweden lose to England, and TnT beat Paraguay, then Tnt and Sweden will be tied for points, with goal difference deciding the outcome. Same goes for Groups D and F. Check out http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/group/index.html for details. Cheers.

uh.. in my opinion Sweden can fail to go to the next round, if they loose tonight, and Trinidad & Tobago wins with 2(or more) - (Whatever less than Tobago), Trinidad & Tobago is in the 1/8 final based on Goals For

So a brief overview:

Group A Decided

Germany and Ecuador

Group B Not yet decided

England for sure but #2?

Group C Decided already

Netherlands and Argentinia

Group D Not yet decided

Portugal for sure but #2?

Group E Not yet decided

#1 and #2 open

Group F Not yet decided

Brazil for sure but #2?

Group G Not decided yet

#1 and #2 open

Group H Not decided yet

Spain for sure but #2?

Update:

So a brief overview:

Group A Decided

Germany and Ecuador

Group B Decided

England and Sweden

Group C Decided already

Argentinia and The Netherlands (numbers 1 and 2 can be changed with each other, depending on tomorrows match)

Group D Not yet decided

Portugal for sure but #2?

Group E Not yet decided

#1 and #2 open

Group F Not yet decided

Brazil for sure but #2?

Group G Not decided yet

#1 and #2 open

Group H Not decided yet

Spain for sure but #2?

am watching england vs swe  now and its still 1:1  damn that suck 4 england there not as good as

i expected.. france did not win  the world cup by luck...they paid for it...

it is true in todays world that you can buy anything with money,.

i am sorry for all the french guys but this is only my openion,,the real champions of the world were

those guys (platiny,tigana,rochto,and the others) today team is a real jock...

france were my favoret team back then in the 80s but they had strong competion...

by today standareds they would have becom real champions of the world..

and finaly germany not looking so good untill now..or maybe they didnt just pay enough for it.