Emigration...

veK

I was wondering if anyone around here has emigrated from his country and moved somewhere else. I don't mean as a baby with your parents but by a time you were old enough to realize what's going on or (even better) emigrated yourself (without parents and stuff).

and if so... where were you from and where did you go. I'm curious about the distance, the different languages and how to manage everything with a flat, all the paperwork and so on.

Because I'm planning to go away. Don't know when exactly, but maybe in about 2-3 years if possible.

no not moving to england. but I need to go to london to some clubs. lot of great drum&bass & uk hardhouse clubs over there :)

actually I don't know where I CAN go - I know where I WANT to go.

this depends on whether I have to be in Germany a few times per year or if I can almost handle the whole job by internet (conferences, emails...).

if I need to stay near Germany, I will go to Switzerland because income tax rates are too high in germany.

if I don't need to stay this close to Germany, I will probably try to move somewhere to the east coast of mexico near cancun or some other sunny place (and it should be peaceful too *g*).

when I have got enough money I will probably go to a smaller caribbean island and chill out. but this wil at least take 10-15 years till then.

no not moving to england. but I need to go to london to some clubs. lot of great drum&bass & uk hardhouse clubs over there :)

Yeah you should come over Kiyouta and I could show you round we know a couple of good'uns.

austria - slovakia is not that far...

but germany - mexico is quite a distance - and very very different lifestyles, weather, food, people... nothing like moving in europe or anything like this. but still I'd be glad if I could move there tomorrow  :)

but it will take some time until I can really do it (very expensive too to go there)

austria - slovakia is not that far...

but germany - mexico is quite a distance - and very very different lifestyles, weather, food, people... nothing like moving in europe or anything like this. but still I'd be glad if I could move there tomorrow  :)

but it will take some time until I can really do it (very expensive too to go there)

sure, that's why I'm trying to expand it on Iran next year...

Ok..when I moved in Canada....In Quebec city...Well..my parents..brought nothing with them(no car furtniture etc etc)..We came in this country only with some clothes and $$$...At the beging it was pretty hard,u know,i had to learn French&english..and after 2 years,i can say that i started to love Canada :D.Really nice people...only one thing i dont like in  canada..the weather :( in the winter sometimes is -40C :(...Well..i g2g..if u guys have more questions feel free to ask me :)

you could move to southern california :-). The most liberal state in the US, great weather, lots of very attractive females, and lots of diversity. The degree of diversity all depends on what part of california you live in: ie. my city is something like 35% caucasion, 40% hispanic, 20% african american, and 5% asian. The city that my school is in, I'm the token white guy (their only white friend). I don't suggest california unless you're making a nice salary, it's pretty expensive to live here. Your idea of living in mexico is probably the best, some areas are pretty nice, just avoid the major cities and non-tourist cities.

As for emigrated, I have no idea. I'm something like 5th generation, but I have friends whose parents emigrated from China, Mexico, etc.

I have been to california a month ago in december (2.-12.). I was in palm springs for 10 days. it was very cool. here are some pictures: www.planetveK.de/pics/gals/palmsprings

met a lot of nice people there but I can't imagine living in the u.s. there are too many things that bother me. though palm springs was very nice and I think I will go to california for a longer journey - riding along the coastline and visiting san franscisco, los angeles and san diego.

I guess if I was ever going to live in the u.s. it would be some nice place in california. but I think the eastcoast of mexico is fine, very nice weather all year long. like I said: somewhere around the region of cancun maybe with that nice carribbean weather. unfortunately also a hurricane area around there.

I'll start learning spanish this year. I'll need it anyway, otherwise I won't be able to speak to the sexy women from mexico (either in mexico or in california)  ;D

this is one thing that worries me most: I'll have to wait till I get there before I have another girlfriend. because I will probably never ever have a german girlfriend again. I just don't get along with them. my last girlfriend was portugese and I really had a great time with her. I need a woman with some temperament, a different culture and behaviour and last but not least I just prefer dark eyes and black hair  ;D

this was so cool in palm springs: if I lived over there I could go out every day and always meet a beautiful woman. and if she wouldn't be interested in me, there would still be many more the next days. and over here at my place... man I can't remember seeing someone from south-america, spain/portugal the last time at all. so the chances to find a decent woman over here that I like are almost even below the zero line  ::)

but it's not just the women. I hate the weather over here, the society and the culture. people in california were so much kindlier and most of all the mexican people. and I like hot spicy food. man, I could eat the spiciest sauce even for breakfast. we went to a mexican restaurant in palm springs downtown. really: it was the best meal I had in years, not just because I had him made everything a bit spicier  ;)

this was so cool in palm springs: if I lived over there I could go out every day and always meet a beautiful woman. and if she wouldn't be interested in me, there would still be many more the next days. and over here at my place... man I can't remember seeing someone from south-america, spain/portugal the last time at all. so the chances to find a decent woman over here that I like are almost even below the zero line  ::)

What happened to

Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,

Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang

Sollen in der Welt behalten

Ihren alten sch