15 days and the king is back

mordusxxx

Alchoman, good to see you here too, hope you are playing as well !

Mordman !!!! Glad to hear you are back. I can help you win some games, or can be the reason you lose, just let me know when you are making the teams :P

And dont forget to use messenger to call players, its the only way these days :(

That depends on the kind of King you are talking about. The King in chess could defeat other pieces. Some Kings can fight pretty well - just that it's not necessary for them to fight. I don't have any examples though :-

Most Kings act on the advice of their advisors. There's still some decision-making nonetheless.

Ah, but for mordusxxx...

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, dont u rekognize, that hes kidding you? he wont come back. he always had a big mouth when he was here, and he has just a big mouth when he says he will come back! he cant beat us, coz he can not even beat the fear of playing us!!!

hehe mord baby, now im kidding u to make ur comeback faster...hehe

peace and out....KALONY

What do you mean "we" you part-timer ?!

You are almost as bad as Mordboy. You run off to be with your groupie friends, making music, getting jiggy jiggy with the young ladies and making money, while we spend our time trying to keep emperor alive !

Why dont you both make a comeback ? ;)