Battlefield 2

Acriku

I thought every time you proned, you did a barrel roll.

When selecting a server to play on, what does the number in brackets mean next to the number of players, so 4/64 (0) would be 4 players on out of a max of 64. Whats the 0, which I have sometimes seen as 2 ? Is that the number of members who belong to the server, as in the people on the members lists for that server ?

hehe our stat page is suspended

Found another ,no need to register  ;D

You can even choose between 9 templates

Joined a squad today and sadly enough spawned next to stat padders, squad leader was shooting non stop with revolver and his friend was resupplying. Kid was going for a free veteran resupply badge ..

Knifed them both and got punished for it as moderator did nothing

I've had my run-ins with stat padders. They would intentionally hit me with a pistol and then heal me. Then one time I ran at him while he was aiming and he shot me dead and got a team kill ;-)

A little tip for people: if you shoot at a helo while it is going to hit something, whether it be the ground or a pole, there's a good chance it will give you the kills for anyone who dies in the crash. I've done it plenty of times and it sure is hilarious. It also helps the other guys from not getting a teamkill on their own (if you want to see it as a virtuous act).

Man I am really liking assault. Multiple times I've been on a roof (ghost town is best for this) and I see a guy on another roof and I'll just tap at him with one round (one round!) and he will go down. You have to aim pretty well, but it just proves how good the assault gun can be. I've also gotten much better at shooting at a guy running by from afar, since it's much trickier to keep the mouse on him while he runs parellel to you.

Anybody get a really good feeling when they run somebody over with that small buggy? Haha it's great.

Anybody get a really good feeling when they run somebody over with that small buggy? Haha it's great.

Oh hell yea, I love the road-kills.  But I really love doing them with the ATV's in SF...just something about that nice "Thud!" effect and sense of just pwning someone. That has to be one of the worst deaths to accept calmly in game.  ;D

Also, every now and then while playing medic, right after I kill someone run over to them stand right over them and throw a few med packs at them. Because they can see you while they are dead standing over them asking thier corpse,"need first-aid?" "first aid here!"  :D

I've had my run-ins with stat padders. They would intentionally hit me with a pistol and then heal me. Then one time I ran at him while he was aiming and he shot me dead and got a team kill ;-)

A little tip for people: if you shoot at a helo while it is going to hit something, whether it be the ground or a pole, there's a good chance it will give you the kills for anyone who dies in the crash. I've done it plenty of times and it sure is hilarious. It also helps the other guys from not getting a teamkill on their own (if you want to see it as a virtuous act).

Man I am really liking assault. Multiple times I've been on a roof (ghost town is best for this) and I see a guy on another roof and I'll just tap at him with one round (one round!) and he will go down. You have to aim pretty well, but it just proves how good the assault gun can be. I've also gotten much better at shooting at a guy running by from afar, since it's much trickier to keep the mouse on him while he runs parellel to you.

yea buggy kills give you that warm fuzzy feeling.

Especially when they try to C4 you. When I am by a flag, I will change view (c - key) to see my whole tank, if I see anyone approach from behind, I either jump out and run, or reverse hard.

Had the worst game I could imagine yesterday. Cant remember the name of the map, but its a regular one I play often. The american carrier is just off the coast, and the chinese have an airfield too. 6 capture points are located betwen you and them. All players start at the one base you have. Fine, we were american this tme, having whooped the guys as chinese last time.

Our first players off the mark jump in to choppers, get them ready for the rest of us to jump in...right ? No.

The dump sheets just took off in choppers that can hold 7 people alone, off to capture 6 flags that all the chinese forces are rushing to (remmeber they have land access, we dont). Well our jets got off, which is good. But now the chinese control all 6 flag points, as our two guys flew off in choppers that could hold 14.

Man, everyone was on the carrier deck getting masacred. jets flying over, artillary as well. A few times, I got a loaded chopper and made a dash, but we always got shot down, they were just waiting for us.

Conclusion: Can take just two dick heads to lose you the whole round.

Oh, and Ackriku, just play a bit more, and it will give you your promo. I waited and waited for ages, nothing. Played for 10 mins and bingo.

Especially when they try to C4 you. When I am by a flag, I will change view (c - key) to see my whole tank, if I see anyone approach from behind, I either jump out and run, or reverse hard.

Haha, I learned that crap the hard way being Spec-ops. Never ever try to C-4 a tank from behind. Only takes hitting the S key to turn them into salad.  ;D

Erjin, wasnt it the gulf of oman ?

If it was and when we were chinese before I couldnt nor others get of the main  strip with jets nor choppers. They just come on and on and.......

and rewired , why so pissed of when I shot you down ?

Scar, I think too thatis really cool,so you can always stay tuned for that promo.

Cybo

Erjin, wasnt it the gulf of oman ?

If it was and when we were chinese before I couldnt nor others get of the main  strip with jets nor choppers. They just come on and on and.......

Gulf of Oman is an MEC map, not a Chinese map.

I remember one Chinese map with US having a carrier, and the carrier was on the right side of the map. However, I normally play 32-player maps, so there aren't that many spawn points to capture. It isn't Dalian Plant right?

After playing some Spec-ops earlier today, there was something I couldn't quite figure out that maybe someone else might know for sure. Lets say i'm near an APC, put some C4 on it but before I get to detonate it, i'm killed. Now, when I re-spawn again, is that C4 still attached to the APC ( assuming an engie hasen't fixed it yet)? And if so, can I still destroy that APC?

I have died thinking "that tank is goign over the C4 I placed before I died last time" and then trying to detonate it, only to see nothing happen. I quickly worked out I need to lay more C4, which is sensible I suppose.

Yes, cybo, it was the map woth you on it. We were stuffed so bad, it must've been hilarious for the other guys. Not one of us buggers got off the carrier, other then the jets, and even they kept getting blown up.

Very seldom do I spawn on the carrier at all, unless i'm fairly sure of getting a hele. I kinda hate spending half a game just trying to get on the beach. And boats are no easy task either, I think a pistol is enough firepower after enogh shots to destroy those, hehe. I'd just rather start from shore at least even if i'm just on foot.

Only problem with that, scar...everyone has to spawn on the carrier in the start. Its a capture the empty flags race, whatever they are called. Basically, both sides rush to get the flags, usually 3 each, but if one side is slow, maybe 4 -2 ? Well we had 2 div pilots who made our team ultra slow, we got no flags ALL game.  :(