any rts?

Harkdawg

cnc generals i think this game is useless, alot of bugs,  sh***y interface etc.  ra 3 will be like cnc generals cause i read few articles lol, damn.. i wish EA change engine to make ra 3, cause if they use generals engine they will f*** up next game( that happened to  cnc generals already)

May I reccomend the fanatstic new Axis and Allies?

http://www.atari.com/axisandallies/us/flash/index.php

Good stuff.  Although I liked Generals, and there are a lot of similarities.  Still, it stands on its own, I think, both graphically and gameplay wise.  And the AI is good.  ("Easy" can sometimes still flatten me, even though the "Hard" AI in Generals is a pushover.)

I'm hoping LOTR BFME is worth the cash, it does look promising from what I've seen so far.

2 friends of mine already bought it last week. they say it kicks ass... though the threadstarter is looking for technical stuff, tanks & co.

but I'm quite sure I'm gonna play LOTR:BFME soon, just saw alle 3 movies this weekend and now I want to play it :D

@ threadstarter: take a look  @ "warhammer 40k: dawn of war"

It's quite a good game, but I for myself don't like it that much. but watch out for a demo and test it...

• 3 weeks later...

i played axis and allies, i dont like it. About LOTR games........guys plz, i said no more swords and bows,  I want some big, cold, hard steel............... tanks, miniguns, machineguns, turrets, airplanes, nukes, ion cannons, lazers, not some friggin elephants with bowmen

well maybe it isnt a dissapointment for you, but i dont like all those morphing and crap. Units morph on battlefield to something else, then everything looks friggin small in game, i was on 1024x768, so small i couldnt tell the diffrence, yes yes u can zoom closer but then u lose the view over battlefield. The damn thing was kind a slow too, all those electric posts u had to make...

Well bottomline, i didnt like it.