how a beginner like me beat the crap out of the ai on easy

dune200012

yea AI is nothing on single player....

my advice for some real competition is to save up cash for a decent computer and a nice cable modem or DSL  ... then log onto multiplayer and let a 3 year veteran wipe you off your rock in  2 minutes.  ;)

well i would not say that as i have beaten my bro who is 9 years older then me

I think there has been  a slight misunderstanding. Guns was talking about a veteran who has been playing for 3 years, not a 3 year old veteran  :O

Sounds to me like oyu may have misunderstood him. OR...I could be wrong, and I may have read your post wrong, but it don't seem like it to me...

"so am i"

Bahahahaha.

Trust me. You suck. You will know this once you play online and get whooped off the face of Dune.  ;D

hmmm how would you know thats not my only strategy as i am a hack at these games trust me i play this game every night to develop strategys thats just one of them. my bro and friends consider me as the master of my little get together where we play this all night

hmmm how would you know thats not my only strategy as i am a hack at these games trust me i play this game every night to develop strategys thats just one of them. my bro and friends consider me as the master of my little get together where we play this all night

so watch out for me ill be dune200012 on the game and i wont get the game for a week or so...... i play my friends game

"so am i"

Bahahahaha.

Trust me. You suck. You will know this once you play online and get whooped off the face of Dune.  ;D

and i dont suck but i am not the best either. just put me in the middle of both ok?!!!! ok...... and um just go easy on me when you play me or join me as an ally if you can. can you on this game? you can on dune 2000.. im only 12 so go easy on me.

and i dont suck but i am not the best either. just put me in the middle of both ok?!!!! ok...... and um just go easy on me when you play me or join me as an ally if you can. can you on this game? you can on dune 2000.. im only 12 so go easy on me.

Yes you can ally here using the tab button.

there r some ai sets, wich r hard to beat sometimes in skirmish games. make spice bowl, 3 atr attacker in hard modus, and give thenm all theilaxu and house ix. and the hardest ever is the fan made map "stiech alley 2" look for it, take 7 strong ai`s with theilaxu and ix, and u will die several times before yall will win 1 game...its the greates map ever...hehe

KALONY