Episode III Title

ordos45

The title for Star Wars Episode Three has been announced on starwars.com It is 'Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith'.

Return of the Jedi was originally titled Revenge of the Jedi...proof Lucas can rip off his own works even more.

... darth grievious? lol

see, episode three has probably the most potential of all the movies in my opinion. Out of all the story ideas this one could be so damn good. If the movie follows the basic ideas of all the other starwars based stories, it would be awesome how darth vader comes to full power, and so on. If it followed the premises from the other stories about where episode three was happening, man I would love to see it. But because they ruined anakin and so many other things, it seems absolutely impossible now to me.

Actually he's (Grievous) already been in the Clone Wars cartoons on Cartoon Network here.  He's part Droid, and a Jedi slayer of sorts.  As for anxious to see it...I'm not overanxious.  I know what will happen, Anakin will fall to the Dark Side, the Jedi will die.

Let's look at endings too:

The Phantom Menace- Peace/Award Ceremony after one fighter destroys the massive Droid Battleship with a single torpedo to the reactor.

Attack of the Clones- Wedding with hands being held, and a scenic view.  R2-D2 and C3PO stand to the side.

Revenge of the Sith-?

A New Hope- Award Ceremony after one fighter destroys the Death Star by firing a torpedo down the exhaust vent that leads to the reactor.

The Empire Strikes Back- Luke and Leia hold hands looking at a scenic view.  R2-D2 and C3PO stand to the side.

Return of the Jedi-  Massive celebrations with the defeat of the Emperor and Darth Vader.

I really wanna see how Lucas can make a celebration out of the end of the Republic and the Jedi...

I'm sure Darth Grievous and his friends, Darth Horrible, Darth ReallyReallyMeanTempered, and Darth Cabbage will be celebrating in their special little ways.

...Wait, I think I saw that guy on the Clone Wars cartoon once, before I changed the channel in disgust.  He was lame.

But wait... Dooku hasn't actually died at the end of Episode II. So why does Palpatine need a new apprentice?

Oh, and as for the massive celebrations, how about a totalitarian-style military parade and a Nuremberg-esque rally?

Sorry but i have not watched the star wars movies for a while (1 and 2 anyway) but is Dooku the head UN-type guy? the guy who is so obviously the Dark Lord... or is he that "bad jedi" who fights yoda?

its obvious there are several major events that will have to unfold in the next movie...(possible spoiler i suppose, if you cant relize these on your own)

1) Anakin's love, the former queen (name wasnt that important to me, padme i think) dies.. and they will also have to have luke sometime before this...

2) Anakin fights a battle in which he looses several body parts... maybe an arm or so ...

3) Anakin turns to the dark side and he or the Dark lord converts the entire army of storm troopers to the dark side

and then also i would bet certain jedi's like mace windu would probably die.

C3P0 and R2D2 will probably get their full body armor.

Edit: o and has their been an official release date (or month) for the 3rd movie?

Anakin already lost an arm in Episode 2.

in Episode 3 Anakin will fight Obi Wan and fall into a pit of lava or something where he get's seriously injured. He would die if it wasn't for the mechanical body parts like lungs etc. from Darth Sidious.

The clone army doesn't have to convert. They just follow orders from Palpatine. And since he's evil. All the clone troopers are evil with him.

Well, I looked around the official Star Wars website, and found some really interesting tidbits of information:

Alarmist Senators called for the creation of an Army of the Republic. The Military Creation Act was to be put to a vote, and many believed that the establishment of a Republic military would merely be the catalyst for an all-out civil war. The vote was delayed following an assassination attempt on the opposition leader, Padm