BEST GAME EVER

exping

Does anyone know a very good real time strategy game with very good graphics and very very good sound? Of course NOT COMMAND AND CONQUER OR STARCRAFT OR EMPEROR. HENCE IT MUST BE (QUITE) A NEW GAME. or maybe a new starcraft a favorite game does not mean a very good game with .....

. HENCE IT MUST BE (QUITE) A NEW GAME.

must be a new game, and the plot isn't brilliant, it flows well and is good not great and not brilliant, pretty much a rehash of the starcraft theme (races coming together to fight a greater evil) but I admit, the little bits and pieces were great

I wasn't too impressed by WarCraft's III's plot. It was interesting. It was cool. But, it wasn't blow-your-mind-make-you-think-of-this-for-weeks brilliant. It was surprising to see Lordaeron fall, yes. But, where was Azeroth? How do you have a WarCraft plot without Azeroth?

It was a rhetorical question, but, yeah, I guess that would be right. Blizzard probably wanted to save Azeroth for World of WarCraft, is all. I don't feel like trying to justify it through the storyline, though. None of this, "Oh, they were too weak to lend troops" stuff.

do u think warcraft3 I do not think so. rather not incredible.Besides telling that blizzard is taking out warcraft every months i would say( all money) AND SOUND NOT THAT GOOD WARCRAFT3 IS NOT AFTER ALL A REAL TIME STRATEGY GAME.

Total Annihilation 2's coming out this year (or so it's said). If it's anything as good as the first game, it will definitely be worth getting. If it's better, than it will probably be the best RTS game of all time.

BattleTech. The name of the MechWarrior universe. "BattleTech" has been the central theme in the MechWarrior computer and console game series, a tabeltop strategy-game of the name BattleTech, a good number of novels, and an animated television series.