Emperor Worm Problems

Beonid

yeahhhh.....youkolord for example (he is calling himself THE MASTER YODA) will rock this level with 1 kobra and 5 dusts i guess....heheh....so u will need minimum 2 kobras and 10 dusts to kill all inclusive the worm....hehe

yeahhhh.....youkolord for example (he is calling himself THE MASTER YODA) will rock this level with 1 kobra and 5 dusts i guess....heheh....so u will need minimum 2 kobras and 10 dusts to kill all inclusive the worm....hehe

So regular player could do it with 1 dustscout?  :)

there are two ways rush or long game for rush just keep sent all your beggining units to kill the emperor worm, for long game (if you are atredies)sent your elite units to the barracks to train elite units and build rocket turrets and train krinjal construct mintouraus and build two refine

and upgrde the refine and protect your harvester with mongoose dont build palcae and capturte the buildings and build guld tanks to finish off the emperor worm

"So regular player could do it with 1 dustscout?"

hehe lol ... yeah for sure, u know, ordos is a hit and run and self-repair unit. and when the dusti hits lvl 3, it will be easy...hehe....and when youko trains 1 more year, he will be able to do it like this. like regular ppl.

but when regular (normal good) players will do it with 1 dust, i wont think abaut, what strat an elite player like u has. do u rock the worm with a scout????

To take the map and win the mission

1) set up a base, attack the small enemy camp directly to the west, eliminate the tleliaxu turrets in front of your base, wipe out the small tleliaxu camp towards the east.

2) destroy the enemy houses' factory below that camp, (When the mentat tells you to capture the buildings with your engineers, ignore it for now, it forces a 30 min countdown), walk along the northeast edge of the map till you get all the way to the east, destroy all of the masses of wind traps guarded by living turrets.

3) after that, go for the subhouse buildings that the mentat told you to capture (timer should start), capture those and the buildings above it and sell em for easy cash.

4) close in towards the enemy's main base from 2 directions (from north[past subhouse buildings] and south[above worm]), plow through em.

5) get rid of the refineries and harvesters

6) the map should be empty except for the worm and the neverending reinforcement Guild and Tleliaxu that reappear from the northeast side of the map.

• 2 weeks later...

this is a good idea....

u need to make a patch for harvesters, or lemme say for carryells. so that u can pick up an harv, to dont DROP him, but that u can let him fall like a bomb and do damage....hehe...that will be great. harvbombing.

KALONY

isnt it a good idea for ur new 1.10 patch???

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, now I have a problem with the mission using Atreides. What the hell should I do? Before I even put my fremen barracks down I get immediately attacked by the NIAB tanks teleporting in and then I get destroyed from there...

build krindjal first at the start you have like two apc, two minos and one sonic tank and one ixan projector.depoy your apc to let your troops out.send them to the barrack so you can have 3 stripe krindjal and sniper.build 5 krindajal on each side of the opening of the base.if the niab tanks come you can kill it with your krindajal.DONT BUID FREMAN CAMP FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If i were to do it with atreides, i would send everyone down immediatly towards the worm. Deploy the projector to the worm's right and dupe mongeese and enemy hark flame tanks or ordos laser tanks. Let the dupes kill the worm and have your real guys be more of a distraction until the worm dies

• 3 weeks later...