FED2K chess tournament[ Players pls check!]

lowzeewee

OK Since Nema Fakei and Bryorama are out, the participants of the groups will automatically walk-over the games against the people backing out. So the remaining 2 people in each of their group automatically get a win and a place in the quarter finals or Runner-up playoffs so you just have to play the other guy in your group.

Next time before you sign up, please think before you put text to screen. >:( ::)

And please, if you say you have "enough time to play: and "I've been extremely busy and can hardly find time to get online", it really pisses me off to see you continue posting so actively on the forum, over a period of...about a full hour between several posts...ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PULL OUT, JUST DO SO NOW TO SAVE OUR TIME AND ENERGY, THANK YOU. :) :O

Completed Groups->

Grp 5

Winner->Spectral Paladin 2 wins

Runner-up->Lowzeewee 1 win 1 loss

Hmm....but if you do so...then you have a double-chance of proceeding...so how shall we proceed now ???

We can actually have elimination rounds immediately by redoing this entire thing due to people quitting only after the tournament has started. We have 14 people and I don't suppose anyone apart from me and Spectral Paladin have played their games yet?

1-Lowzeewee GMT +8:00

2-Dust Scout GMT 0:00

3-EWS GMT 0:00

4-Acriku

5-Dunenewt GMT 0:00

6-Rookie

7-Sardaukar Elite

8-Khan GMT 0:00

9-Cyborg GMT +1:00 [Cyborg, is this right?]

10-Dust Scout GMT 0:00

11-Caid Ivik

12-Super GMT 0:00

13-Gunwounds

14-ExSPlug

15-Spectral Paladin

You guys decide if you want 1 more person[if so, decide either 4 grps of 4 or pairing up] to comes or we start with 3/5 groups of 5/3 people. :) You guys also decide if you want to be grouped randomly or by GMT difference.

@Spectral Paladin: Since you have 1 win over me, you can decide if you want to forfeit it for a new grouping or if you want to carry it on[meaning that you and I will have to be in the same group].

No, it's 16 participants. :) So we now have 4 groups of 4 people, but do you guys want the groups according to GMT difference or just randomly drawn?

I'll let Spectral Paladin's win over me be carried on[to be fair] so we 2 have to be in the same group. :)

I guess since nobody ever responds to my questions I guess I'll have to make decisions by myself. :P I'll go draw lots and give you the results by tomorrow.

Edit: Lol, I repeated Dust Scout yet again...so its 3 groups of 5 people.

1-Lowzeewee GMT +8:00

2-Dust Scout GMT 0:00

3-EWS GMT 0:00

4-Acriku

5-Dunenewt GMT 0:00

6-Rookie

7-Sardaukar Elite

8-Khan GMT 0:00

9-Cyborg GMT +1:00 [Cyborg, is this right?]

10-Caid Ivik

11-Super GMT 0:00

12-Gunwounds

13-ExSPlug

14-Spectral Paladin

15-DukeLeto

Group 1:

ExSPlug

Sardaukar Elite

Rookie

Super

Dust Scout

Group 2:

DuneNewt

Cyborg

Gunwounds

Khan

Acriku

Group 3:[The remaining 5, with me paired up with Spectral Paladin in order to retain the result between us that we obtained earlier]

Lowzeewee

Spectral Paladin

EWS

Caid Ivik

DukeLeto

The old Group 2 has been reunited...with Sard Elite, Rookie and Dust Scout together in the new Group 1. :) Have fun and start playing your games, guys!Top 2 out of 5 in the group proceed to the Quarter-finals and the people coming in 3rd out of 5 in the group will have a play-off and one of the 3rd-placed person will get kicked out to join the people ranked in the last 2 of each group. :)

Grp 1:

ExSPlug

Sardaukar Elite

Rookie

Super

Grp 2:

DuneNewt

Cyborg

Gunwounds

Khan

Grp 3:

Lowzeewee

Spectral Paladin

EWS

Caid Ivik

Grp 4:

Dust Scout

Acriku

DukeLeto

Apollyon

Since noone has played their games yet, I guess I'll just the last person of each group and Apollyon into a new group.

@Vuong: LOL :D

@Everyone: You play everyone in your group once. Oh, everyone excluding yourself. :D