FED2K chess tournament[ Players pls check!]

lowzeewee

Yeah, duh... people join without thinking whether they got the time to play. Worse yet some have the time to play but simply don't bother to arrange their games  >:(

Now we have people who regretted not playing and others who want to join now... perhaps the tournament could be restarted?

I won't want to restart it, people will still not play anyway.

"people join without thinking whether they got the time to play. Worse yet some have the time to play but simply don't bother to arrange their games"--> Exactly...

Hey Spectral Paladin, I'll let you take over from me as organizer, lol.

• 3 months later...

Ok, I had to dig deep to find this one. I thought that if there are ppl willing restart the tourney. Only this time people who join should care a bit more about playing their games, and not letting the tourney drag on forever. If people post their time zones we could manage the draw so that at least during the first couple of rounds it would be easy for the players to be online at the same time with their opponents.

Anyway I just thought of reviving the tournament because last time there were people who wanted but didn't eventually join, if those replace the ones that don't bother to play, we could have a proper tournament. So, reply if you are interested.