The game of E3

EWS

Actually suprised to see that noone has yet made a topic on the largest gaming event in the world.  So I will;

E3 seemed to be a big success with the DS and PSP being shown as well as new information on lots of games.  A selection which are below.  But what really was the game of E3, for yourselves, and in general.  What were the shocks?  The disapointments and the suprises?  Who won E3 this year?

E3 Games (selected)

Half Life 2

Doom III

STALKER

Halo 2

Killzone

Final Fantasy 12

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda: ?The Minish Cap?

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War

Metal Gear Solid 2

That is just a small selection, if anyone wants I will try and find a full list?

So what turned you on?

for me probably

World of Warcraft

Knights of Honor

Don't know any other games coming out. And i'm definetly not waiting for Half Life 2. Doom III should be good methinks, but i have the feeling that it will bore too fast. For the rest, I don't realy care much for the others.

(although some of them should be pretty fun)

hey dont bash the hardwhare on the x-box try putting doom three on ps2, then complain about x-box hardwhare!

That there are worse hardware than Xbox doesn't change the fact that Xbox is not good...

Apollyon, the video of Doom III shown at E3 was for the Xbox and not for the PC.  Hence at the start of the trailer it says "This preview is created entirely of footage from the XBox system."

Because they're developing the pc version at the same time...

instead of making a pc version and then port it to Xbox, they make two different versions.

The Xbox version will have worse graphics(still very good, though), but will offer cooperative mode, while the pc version will not and have extremely eye pleasing graphics.

Because they're developing the pc version at the same time...

instead of making a pc version and then port it to Xbox, they make two different versions.

The Xbox version will have worse graphics(still very good, though), but will offer cooperative mode, while the pc version will not and have extremely eye pleasing graphics.

You obviously don't understand what I'm saying.

I have the second beta edition release of Doom 3 for the PC. I am not that impressed with it on the whole.