Starcraft 2 Alpha

Terror

well well... so i did find some info on Blizzards new projects afterall. The article says that they are working on diablo 3 and Starcraft 2. They also have a bunch of Starcraft 2 screens. Check them out.

http://www.blizzplanet.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=533

They are obviously not complete yet. But you can get your first general impression.

EDIT:

Oh and LOLL... check this out http://blizzplanet.com/coppermine/albums/starcraft/mods/sc2-xelnaga-returns/scrn05.jpg

EDIT 3:

oh and lol... i was carried away.. it's a Generals mod :P

I think they will come out with a starcraft 2 within three years yes. Some blizzard geek told to the press that they were sure they are going to do starcraft 2, a RTS. They might have begun developing already. But i realy don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard Will Never Die. No-one can buy Blizzard. I know EA are big and all, but Blizzard will never submit.

ehm. Blizzard already is part of a bigger concern (forgot the name). If they decide to get rid of Blizzard. Blizzard can do noting to prevent it.

Vivindi is a big company. They also own Sierra.

Vivendi Universal Games' portfolio of development studios and publishing labels includes Blizzard Entertainment, Coktel, Fox Interactive, Knowledge Adventure, Massive Entertainment and Sierra Entertainment. Additionally, Vivendi Universal Games co-publishes and/or distributes titles for a number of strategic partners, including Interplay, inXile entertainment, Majesco and Mythic Entertainment.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...