Dread + Ords + Skorpija ??

Team Needed:

MordusXXX

Atomic245

Darkrul3r

Darkd3th (If hes in it)

Lowzeewee (If hes in it)

ps501

Sounds Good. Lets git this party started.

Practice!!!

no its not final i dont know if omen is on there team or not so plz dont jump to conclusions just because people say thats who they want as a team, maybe earadil and dawg will be on my team, NOT but really wait till all three teammembers confirm  >:(

no its not final i dont know if omen is on there team or not so plz dont jump to conclusions just because people say thats who they want as a team, maybe earadil and dawg will be on my team, NOT but really wait till all three teammembers confirm

well since leo confirmed it  ??? then i guess omen is with them, well who wants to be on my team anyone anyone at all, if its hark vil and guns then there most likely gonna play omen leo and war, but ohwell maybe sendakon or brennq or someone will come be on my team wherever the hell they are

really i mean look at that team vilgent puff.. and harkdawg very good player, and gunwounds one of the best team players out there, i mean cmon u would need omen brennq and me to beat them geesh >:(  well if anyone still wants on my team maybe jeff, and sarlour will or darkd3th anyone? at all.......

So is this Tourney going to be another Elite tourney, with the top players playing against all the rest ?

Thats why I suggested that the host of the Tourney draw names from a hat or have a lottery to assign teams, so the teams wouldn't be stacked.