English-12 year old translator

ordos45

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html  If you're bored, and want to see what it spits out, go here.  It is the English to 12-year old translator.  Here's an example, I placed this:

So what does this thing translate exactly?

It spat back:

SO WUT DOAS THIS THNG TRANSLAET EXACTLY??!?? OMG WTF

Hope you have fun with it!

Loads of fun ;D

I typed in:

Antidisistablishmentarianism

And got:

Antidisistablishmentarianism

I than realized my error, and typed in:

I hate the way some people eat fish and still claim to be vegetarians.

And I got:

I HAET DA WAY SOME PEOPLA 3AT FISH AND YET STIL CLAME 2 B V3GATARIANS1!!1!!1 OMG

Me:

WHO R U??!!???!!!?!??!?!!!!1!!?!???1!1!1!1 OMG R U 12 Y3ARS OLD???!!!????!!!!???!?!??????!??11!111?!!!!!!? OMG LOL OMG WTF LOL

He:

WHO R U?!?!?!!1!?1111?!????????!!11!1!1!111?!!?!!!?!!?!!?!?!11!!1!!!11!!!!!!1!!1!???!!!!1!!???!??!!!!!!1!1!??!?!!!!!!1!11!1!!!11!1!1!!1! OMG LOL OMG R U 12 Y3ARS OLD?!??!!?????111!!!????!!??!!?!???!?11!!!!1!!11!!11!?!????!!!!?!!!?!??!!!!?!!?!!1!!1!!1111!11!1111!!!??!?!!!!?!!!!!!??!?!!1!!1!1!???!!!!11??!?!??!???!!!?!!???!!!?!?!?!?!!!!1!!1!?!!??!!?!!?! OMG OMG LOL OMG WTF LOL

To be such it would have to originate in Japan. It doesn't.

Cows? haha hell no

Moomin name comes from troll that hid in Tove's uncle's sideboard. Its name was Muu-u-u-min troll

The original swedish name is Mumintroll, which means Moomin troll...

And why its origin has to be in Japany? If somebody does comic with Japan drawing style it is manga... if somebody does a cartoon with Japan drawing style it is anime...

manga and anime don't have one style their are literally hundreds of drawing styles in manga and anime. If it is made in japan a comic is considered manga because manga means comic book (or graphic novel if you prefer) in japanese.

Me:Hi, I am a technically advanced computer guru. Go fuck you. My intelligence is 879. HA ha ha

Him:HI IM A TECHNICALY ADVANC3D COMPUTAR GURU!111!1! LOL GO FUK U!11111 OMG WTF MAH INTALIEGNCA IS 879!!1!1 HA HA HA

:D :D :D

I've got it on my bookmarks list already!

"Cows? haha hell no

Moomin name comes from troll that hid in Tove's uncle's sideboard. Its name was Muu-u-u-min troll

The original swedish name is Mumintroll, which means Moomin troll...

And why its origin has to be in Japany? If somebody does comic with Japan drawing style it is manga... if somebody does a cartoon with Japan drawing style it is anime..."

Well that's ok, it's Finnish, not Swedish.

It has to originate in Japan because anime is japanese for cartoon and manga is japanese for comic. Calling it either if it is not from Japan is moronic and totally pointless. Not to mention that your point is void simply because The Moomins is definitely not drawn in a 'manga style'.

Hehe, somehow this tranlator actually makes emprworm's posts more interesting!

FRANCE IS GONG 2 BAN AL RELIGIOUS 3XPRESION IN SKOOLS AND TEH WORKFORCE!!11111 OMG WTF LOL THIS MEANS TAHT IF A STUDENT W3ARS AN ANKH 2 SKOOL OR TA2S AN ANGEL ON HIS ARM IT IS FORBIDAN AND A POT3NTIAL CRIEM!!!!!1! WTF A T-SHIRT TAHT SAYS THEYRE IS A GOD WUD B FORBIDAN (HMM.BUT1!1!!1!!11!!11!111 WTF MAEKS U WONDAR ABOUT A T-SHIRT TAHT SAYS THEYRE IS NO GOD)

A!1!1 LOL STUDANT WUD NOT B ALOWED 2 SAY I BLEIVE DA BIBLA IS HIS2RY IN SKOOL (HMM.MAEKS!!1!1!111!1!!!!111!! WTF U WONDER WHETHER AN ATHEIST CUD SAY DA BIBLA IS A BUNCH OF FICTIONAL S2REIS)

CHIRAC1!!111! SAYS TAHT SECULARISM IS TEH FOUNDATION OF A GOD SOCEITY

BUT1!11!!1 WTF LOL HIS2RY SHOWS TAHT SECULARISM IN DA LAST 10 Y3ARS IS R3SPONSIBL3 FOR MORE DEATHS THAN AL RELIGIONS COMBIEND OVAR TEH LAST 100 YEARS

1561!1111 OMG MILION D3AD IN TEH NME OF ATHEISTIC SECULARISM111!1! OMG WTF LOL

SE HTP/ECON161BRKALEYEDU/TCEH/SLOUCH_POWAR4HTML1!!! WTF FOR PROF AND SCHOLARSHIP

LOKS LIEK FRANCE IS TRYNG V3RY HARD 2 CONTINUE TEH FIEN TRAND OF 20TH CENTURY SECULARISM111111 OMG LOL WAY 2 GO FRANCA11111!1 WTF LOL

But the link no longer works...