Bad Password error

lowzeewee

Yep bad password here too...i also tried to log on to Olaf's server and it said downloading channels but it never got past that...i'm now gonna try to see if i can log on to dune 2000 on wol...

EDIT: no go with 2000 either...same problem...it says invalid username/password...obviously westwood must be working on whatever recognizes the username-password assimilation...either that or they just pulled the plug...let's all hope that it's just a temporary problem and WOL will be back up soon... :'(

ok...i tried the XCC server again and it worked...i think we should all download the XCC server app and get some games goin...if we can ??? If we all move over to the XCC server maybe we can get a game or 2 goin...

ok...i tried the XCC server again and it worked...i think we should all download the XCC server app and get some games goin...if we can ??? If we all move over to the XCC server maybe we can get a game or 2 goin...

where to download xcc app?