RA2 vs Emperor

Alright this is whats going down: Einstein was fiddling with his Chronosphere and instead of punching a hole through time, he punched a hole through reality. At the same time, a novice Navigator was looking ahead in time and inadvertedly did the same thing. With two holes in the fabric of reality, they come togather, bridging two worlds: the world of Red Alert and the world of Dune. Both worlds find the other as invaders and the battle is set. Now who would win Emperor or Red Alert 2? (feel free to include any past units from CNC, Dune 2k, Tiberian Sun, etc)

I've never played Emporer but ive played all the c and c games. the only units i can think of wich are superior in emporer are the sub house units otherwise I think migs, prisms, harriers, v3s, mirages,grizlys,ifvs,tanya,crazy ivans, devils tounges,longbows, cyborgs,teslas,mammoths,appocalpses,etc will easily conquer Dune

yeh but in the games they don't use sheilds do they? Plus ra2 units have the cronosphere and the iron curtan. and in the games surly a lasgun would not destroy a unit outright so our tanks,etc would eaisily slaughter you.

The missile tanks form the Harks are pretty fast a quiet accurate. When fired, they can easily avoid anything that comes their way.

Another good unit: Devastator ! True, slow, but stick it under an advanced carryall and it'll be hard to beat.

It's fire poweris  always deadly when it fires.

And I even didn't start to mention the Mino's yet...

As for Tanya and any other wanna be hero in RA2... The Sard's will take good care of her and any others. Especially elite Sard's...

Fremen...well, let's ask some help from their friends the worms, shall we...

There's no way anyone is going to concvince me that RA's would win...

C&C's story is much better then dune's..... Like in Emperor of Dune the name of all the characters is diffrent from the book!! If it is because it's later it can't be right 'cause the house Harkonnen was destroyed in the first games/books! ::)

Titans VS Mongeese

Results: Titans win

Firepower greater. Accuracy better. Armour Better.

Dust Scout VS Hum-Vee

Results: Dust Scout Wins

Firepower is great.

Devil's Tongue VS Flame Tank

Results: Flame Tank Wins.

Dual Flame ports. Excellent Armour.

Overall Results:

The Answers have been predicted. EBFD wins!

There is no way to campare the two by comparing units, since all the damage, armour and speed is relative.

Dust scout and humm-vee cannot compare, because there is nothing common to both worlds.

Anyway, shields in Emp aren't proper shields. They can be taken out by tank shells and the like.

Yo we havent mentioned the Ixian Projectors that can clone thier units and also the infiltrators that can sneak in side the base. In infantry fights I would place my bets on the G.I.s but when it comes to tanks and mechs Dune rules and how would they bring their Naval fleet into the sand??

And even if they fought their armor is not that advanced yet sand storms would tear them apart

Gob is right, it all depends on the setting. And not just because of Shai-Hulud... but because of the resources! The Landsraad can't harvest minerals or tiberium! And the C&C armies can't harvest spice...