RA2 vs Emperor

Face it guys: The only way for Dune to win is if they used techs that are in the books but not in the game. (e.g. invulnerable shields)

Otherwise, C&C would mop the floor with Emperor. Or (in Yuri's case) it could add Emperor's technological and biological distinctiveness to its own. ;D

Your mind is weak! (Yuri)

No your Brains is weak!(Harkonnen commander)

Dont resist fate.. Your mind is weak!(Yuri)

Im telling you g*d d*mned B*tch!!! Your weaaaak!!!(Harkonnen comannder)

*Zergling, Zealot and Terran Marine Comes in* "Hello"

*Yuri and Harkonnen Commander looks at each other.* " LETS GET EM!"

*A Huge army of Hark's units Atreides ordos Sardauker fremen, Shai huluds emerge from the rocks screaming*

To be honest, I think RA2 could probably give Emporer a resonable run for its money.

For these reasons:

Allied Battle Fortress with snipers, and GGI's on the rock

For the skies:

Harriers, Black Eagles, and Kirovs bombing everyone. Remeber the law of Atomics!

Nukes, Weather Storms, Psychic Dominators,

Chronospheres, Iron Cutains, Genetic Mutators

For the sand:

Snipers, GGI's, GI's, Initiates, Apocalypse tanks.

And remeber, the defences:

Prism Towers, Psychic Towers, Gattling Cannons, Grand Cannons, Spy Satilites, and not forgetting: Tank Bunkers.

Let me now relate to Emporer, granted they have more practice on the sand, but, what if a battle was to take place on Earth? Only the Atredies and Ordos would be prepared then.

Laser Tanks could probably be easily countered with Prism Tanks and Aopcalypses.

The list for my view is endless.

Ah, but I understand that Prism Tanks may be useless against most things, but they have their uses.

Have you thought about the quickness and agility of the Harriers though eh? Or what about the Weather Controller? And what about Prism Towers, they are effectivly lasers as well as Tesla Coils and so would be good against Laser Tanks.

Well, You forget the Deviator of the Ordos, Yuri's units are only effective when they come in range like the brute. if they are taken out from distance, Like the Laser tank Sniper, Mino, The Psychic units will be toast.

Yuri prime can be easily killed by Some ornihopter's or Harkonnen AD Platform