RA2 vs Emperor

I think the futuristic Sniper would be more effective of dune.(He also survives a sniper shot just barely) I mean the Sniper of Yuri uses a Old Sniper rifle from 2002, While the Sniper of dune maybe uses a Heavier bullets with better rifle's.  ;D  :O

And another thing Magnetron can only take a few units in the air. If some other units rushes them the magnetrons are dead. And btw the fremen are a nice idea too :P but doesnt psychic units predict the thoughts of the Fremen IE: Spy's can be mind controlled when entering the Base.

Weird. Why is the reason that Yuri's cant be mind controlled? If they cant be mind controlled so cant the other hard trained Dune units. In the future they probably already got some devices capable of resisting Psychic forces.

Harkonnen would probably be too stupid and Blood thirsty to be mind controlled. The Atreides has Strong will. And the Ordos are already controlled by the Executrix. ( Why does the Ordos doesnt desert the executrix, "Ordos tend to Desert The battle field Frequently. Why ? " )

The only thing which cannot be mind controlled is a ROBOT!!!!

Yuri has a longer range of MindControl than the Voice most likely. And anyway, ppl in the Dune era can be susceptible to MindControl, if the Voice can control them, cos the Voice is pratically mind control.

Well we know the guild cannot be affected (being telepaths), and the tleilaxu are genetically programmed, not neuronically - so it's doubtful that mindcontrol works against them. Besides which, you forget the counter to mind control: Deviator gas. (NB: Fremen were invulnerable to this in DII (when it did affect infantry), as well as D2k and Emp- so shouldn't be very vulnerable to mindcontrol.)

Besides which, shields should have a dampening effect on mind control - note the failiure of heighliners in the presence of a holtzman field.

lololol, Yuri:I can read your mind!!! You now belong to me!!!!

* Ordos units just stands still just laughing at Yuri *

*Yuri gets mad "Yuri" style and Try's to manipulate their minds once again*

*Executrix blinks with "it?" eyes and Opens a Portal of Some kind, an Shimmering of the Space distortion flaws upon the Portal and a Dinosaur comes out*

Executrix: Leader of Ordos thinks that you have date with Dinosaur lifeform. Hahahahaha!!!*Nerd laugh*

*Yuri runs away and Screams " No I dont wanna pay another visit ialready dated his Organic System and Watched the Rotting corpses of other dino's! *