Matrix Revolutions

Dude_Doc

.... i haven't even seen matrix Reloaded yet. Promised to do this at least 10 times... never did so.. omg, i just have not been to the movie theatre for way too long. I prefer terminator 3 though ;) kickass, Arnold has to be the biggest badass in hollywood... well he's at least the biggest...

.... i haven't even seen matrix Reloaded yet. Promised to do this at least 10 times... never did so.. omg, i just have not been to the movie theatre for way too long. I prefer terminator 3 though ;) kickass, Arnold has to be the biggest badass in hollywood... well he's at least the biggest...

Yes and the blonde girl is much prettier than Trinity...

Kristanna Loken? ;D Yes. She is soooo pretty, I would watch that movie just because of her already. But the movie is great on itself, and Arnold does again a splendid job in returning as the Terminator, although he is less fearsome and does have a better sense of humor.

Kristanna Loken? ;D Yes. She is soooo pretty, I would watch that movie just because of her already. But the movie is great on itself, and Arnold does again a splendid job in returning as the Terminator, although he is less fearsome and does have a better sense of humor.

She has a great figure... Arnold is great too...

Yeah, i don't know. Arnold is becoming somewhat old now. He had a great past, being mr. Universe 7 times, noone ever achieved that, a great acting career with some splendid movies (although his accent is still pretty weird) and now senator. Too bad that he will not have much time for acting anymore, hope he will come back though, and ofcourse i hope he will be a good senator, and prove the people that he is not just a big muscled guy, but that he's a big muscled guy with brains ;)

About Kristanna Loken, she's young, was already in a couple of movies and some episodes (star trek/just shoot me/as the world turns) and i think got a great career boost since she did Terminator 3. I definetly hope to see her again.... if only to see... ;)

Quick post: REVOLUTIONS ROCKS!

[hide]This movie was fantastic! So much better than the second, almost on par with the first. I say almsot because it didn't have any of those unbelievable "wow" moments from the first, but that's just because it was the first.

Major characters die (in fact, the one character I fully expected to die ends up surviving, and a character I'd expected to live ends up dying), which is something I thought should have happened in the second movie. The fight scenes are incredibly intense, because they happen in the real world. A world where you know people can die. The Neo, Trinity, Smith fight in the hover ship is just fantastic, I had absolutly no idea whether or not Trinity was gong to survive it or not.

The blindness would have been much, much better if it hadn't been shown in the trailers. Even so, when he dodge Smith I almost yelled out "Holy ****, he pulled a Muad'Dib!" ('cause, you know, Muad'dib could see after he was blinded through his oracular vision).

The parallels between it and the first movie are fantastic, such as the Smith/Neo Matrix fight, the Neo in the car looking out the window, the final defeat of Smith, etc. Seeing Morphious scared ****less during the chase sequeance was great.

The real world battles are fantastic, becasue, as I said before, people can die. There is are no super-powered stunts, no bullet time, no flying, no instant healing, just brutal death.

I still hate the kid. His a bad actor and looks closer to fourty than 14.

A few really cheesey moments, like Neo and Trinity after the crash, and the Neo slow motion punch to Smith's face.

I love the way in the end the machines are letting people free whow ant to go free, but not everyone is going free. Morphious and the rest of Zion are not forcing people to go free. If you want to remain int he Matrix, you are FREE TO CHOOSE that path.

I liked the old oracle better, but this one was still great.

I loved the "Bring me the oracles eyes" sub-plot that looked to be so important in the trailers turning out to be absolutly nothing, with the whole resevoir dogs (but with 50 people) stand off. I missed the twins. I thought they'd be back.

I liked the interaction between the Oracle and the Archtect at the end. I liked Trinity's seeing the sky, although it was borderline cheese.

I know a lot of people hate this movie, and a lot more are going to hate it, but to me it was simply fantastic, and when that inevitable DVD box set comes out next year, I'll be first in line.[/hide]

I guess I'm the only one saying "Matrix? Not bad... Alot of symbolism + a resume of all existing pop ideologies in a action-packed easy-to-be-great-hero format."

A great movie, but in fact I can look at Dune 1984 or Keanu Reeves' OTHER movies if I want to see something that has material in it.

Well, I got to say that the movie was pretty okay, but they could've done the ending a little better. Then I also think the movie asked even more questions than answers. There is nothing I can say that will explain it to you... you'll have to see it for yourself ;) .

That has been the first new spoiler I have seen for the latest Matrix film Mahdi. . .the first was dated from a year ago and I dind't want to know anything before I went to see it in theathers myself. . .havnt seen it yet. . gon'na go tomorrow and have a look myself. :)