Matrix Revolutions

Dude_Doc

So, tomorrow the last movie of this great trilogy will be shown. There is a timer at:

http://www.thematrix.com

...where you can see, uh, how much time it is left before the movie starts, hehe...

What do you think about this last episode? Will it be good, or will it fail? Did the Watchowskis do right by making a whole trilogy, or was the first movie sufficent enough?

Yeah, I'm going to see the movie as soon as possible. I really liked the Matrix and Reloaded. And what I have heard and seen this movie will be the ultimate. Like Smith with his psychopathic laugh..

It was good to make a triology, especially with the 'surprise' at the end of Reloaded, there is enough to do in Revolutions.

Sure there is enough material for a trilogy.

I agree Matrix is more emotional than Reloaded, but that's only because the first movie is about birth, second is about life, third will be about death.

Don't miss Matrix Revolutions.

I am sure Matrix Revolutions is much less redundant than say Return of Jedi and Terminator3.

I'm goign to go tommorow, dan it's ahrd toa void spoilers. Everywehre yu look theres a newspaper, tv show, intrnet page all trying to spoil you on it. Wait much passed opening night and you are for sure getting spoiled.

I heard it sucks.

I'ma voiding allr eviews so not to get spoiled. I'm expecting it to not be great, but decent. I always thought they should have just left it as one movie, the wrote themselves into a box after the first one.

Well I read a review from someone listing off all the odd things that make no sense in the movie and it sounds pretty dissapointing. In my opinion they probably could have done it in 2 movies instead of 3.

Always the follower, automatically agreeing that it sucks and this guy is right before seeing it yourself;)