For those who believe that Harkonnen RULE!!!!

Aribites

As we all know, many players believe that Harkonnen is the hardest house out of them all.............. I mean, think about it, they have all the really nasty weaponry, and are basically totally geared towards any types of warfare.  Even their homeworld consists of fortresses and power mad Barons.

But are they the hardest?????

No, I don't think they are.  I mean, Atreides are much more versatile, and when used properly they can overwhelm and destroy almost any oppenent.  They have a wide range of units, used for both attack and defense, while the Harkonnen units are aimed almost solely at attack.

Please post and see what you think..............

It depends from your opponent. But in general all houses are equal and good. But some people just cant stand out that they can't play with a house just because they never are creative. And then they judge the house from their own view. My favorite is Ordos. But only because I worked them out the most. If I concentrate on Atreides or Harkonnen I will be better with them...

EGH...

To who thinks ordos sucks...

i want a 1v1 vs you,then u'l talk different.

The buzzsaw mixed with light infanterie ruch is hard to counter with ordos but...

i can :D

just all think.

all houses are equal.

I used to be good with hark,but i'm even better with ordos :D

ordos at least requires some strategy ;)

Watch the name calling Crazy.  We don't want to start a flame war, now do we?