Status of Emperor

Gobalopper

Yo just read the Pages before this Atreides out HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD????!!!!!! Ok I want to have a Private letter sent to me and we shall have a Little conversation and negotiations..... And if you do that this would start a frustrated chain of dune fans and some of us wont like to Have that happen would we?? ;) ;)

The mod is over 3/4 done. We put a lot of effort into Corrino units and we CAN'T make the game accept 4 Houses. The Atreides are out. Negociations are irrelevant, sorry...

Look on the bright side: No more Atreides turtles! No more Minos!

I don't know about the turtle remark, but I do like the fact that we now have something to resurrect Emperor. Give it a chance guys I know not having the Atreides is not appealing to some (consider it an alternative view) but they can always return in someone elses expansion pack.

Actually, we WANT you to complain if you think something is unbalanced or there's a useless unit or... whatever! We're just releasing a beta version. We need YOUR opinions to make the x-pack better!

Just don't ask the impossible, that's all.

Let's see: We're adding new units and buildings and we're changing the graphics and icons. Other than that, we also plan to add a few missions, but not in the first release.

Nema, in the beta we won't change the map textures. But later we might change Caladan to either look like Kaitain or like the devastated Caladan after the Hark invasion.