Status of Emperor

Gobalopper

Call me a foolish idealist, but the game will always be fun for us.  We don't need millions of others people playing the game at a level inferior to ours to feel good.  And if there is a market there will always be more Dune games.  No company is so foolish as to eliminate a sucessful product. ::)

an expansion Pack will be cool. but it's not official right? WW did a great job at C&C.it's one of the best. Red Alert was hot but i didnt like it due to the serious lag at that time. there's no strategy in Red Alert and the game is not balanced (heavy tank or mammoth tank rush and u win the game). Dune2000 was good but the gameplay was slow. infantry move at ridiculous rates, and trikes are too slow, let alone the combat tanks. :(

Tiberian Sun was good, but the campaign was close to impossible. sure tiberian sun was a big hit. It was however not as popular as Red Alert

The craze is Red Alert 2. The game is NOT balanced. Trust me, somehow, Soviets still rule over the Allies. Yuri's Revenge is worse. The gameplay is EXCELLENT! but where's the balance? Yuri rules over the 2 houses!

Now there's the great, best, and awesome KING OF RTS Games, which is the Emperor of them all, Emperor: Battle for Dune! But why r there so few people playing it?

Apparently WW may really be using it as a test. Graphics are heavy, and Online it creates files in your C: of course that's temporarily ;D but is irrtating.

Emperor needs great support. A stupid idea would be to flood WW with lots of email. We spent lots of money getting this great game. And Westwood will let us down? if they do we wont let them! Right all Emperor Fans out there? Let's sign that petition!

but first, how does that strange virus work moderators?

Remember! We must support Emperor all the way! The mods won't work since they screw up the game (cant play online). Dune2000 was given up (did u know that?) and so was TS and Red Alert. Did they make new expansion packs? they'll just keep WOL running for the games, maybe bans will be permanent from now on!

Ya Hya Chouhada! Long Live the Fighters!

For Shai-Halud! Remember we must keep Emperor alive! If not ALL will be lost!

Well, of course the x-pack is not official... :'(

Gob, you were only half-right when you said *I* am working on it. I'm working together with Ghostysquare. And he's doing most of the work, actually.

It's impossible to add a fourth House, unfortunatelly... We ARE adding House Corrino, however (hey, Shaddam, come here for a sec! ;D), but that's because we're also removing the Atreides.

You can't do that!!!!! Anarchy I tell you anarchy!!!! You can't remove the Atreides from the game. So you want to play rough huh!!!!

*suddenly there's a knock at Fed's door. As he opens the door he is met by Imperial Sardukar and Ordos troops. A huge struggle breaks out and Fed is eventually subdued, he is bond hand and foot and gagged*

"The Executix will see you now." says Edric O with a devilsh grin.

"Yes we have been waiting for this for a looooog time." Shaddam_Corrino adds with an equally devlish grin.