What is your favorite sub house?

shihaliud

What's your favorite sub house?

Ix,

The Guild,

Fremen,

Sardukar,

Tleilaxu,

Personally I like the Sardukar. Which one do you like?

I like the Ix because it is SO easy to blow things up with infiltrators. Projector tanks are useful too in order to uncover possible enemy territory without risking any units. I am told though, that when fighting nothing can beat a mixed force of Fedykin and elite Sadukar, I've tried it, but it didn't work so well for me.

I'd like the Tleilaxu as well, but I hate traitors that aren't me.

this was first in the subhouse start. but it has been moved because it askes which is the best and not how to use it/them.

but 1 advise, EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING! can get killed, every unit has it weakness which another can exploit.

Depends on what the enemy has as house. But I'm not the Ix if they are no Ordos or Harkonnen. I'm the Guild if I play on a map with alot of buildspace. And I am not the Fremen sometimes if I play off-Arrakis. I prefer the Sardaukar when I play against Harkonnen or Ordos.

But most times it stays with Ordos + Fremen + Ix...

Fave is Fremen. I find them the most useful. In QM they're probably the best subhouse, as they're cheap and quick to build.

4/5 feds in action during early game can make a huge impact in games.

Fremen camps require no power.

Warriors are the best anti-fremen unit... as well as my fave anti infantry unit.

Warriors are best for taking out specific infantry units... e.g. taking out some AA-troopers guarding airspace around spice - The enemy won't see what hit them until its too late. (it almost feels like you're sending out some kind of stealth assassin to knock down some strategic targets - to clear any defenses for an air assault :) )

Fremen are stealth units which is their main strength. As an ancient war saying goes:

"The best form of defense is attack - And the best form of attack is surprise."

Not only that, Fremen Warriors are the coolest looking infantry units in the game.... as they stride across the vast desert with their long cloaks and rifles -

Me too, Ordos + Fremen + IX is a very good combo, I use this combo in QM all the time

He, wait a minute, how do you choose subhouses and house in QM, I played it twice yet, but how do you do that?

Mine first was Theilaxu, but now i like the guild, i don't know if anyobody know, but if you teleport 5 or 6 NIAB tanks behin denemy lines, and you get the chance to destroy the conyard and Factory, the enemy is doomed for destruction...

Harkonna