best movie in history

Emperor Harkonnen

I saw Bruce Almighty yesterday.

That was the best movie I've seen this year.

And I just read that the cube movies have got their place in this thread.

They both were quite bad, in my opinion, but they were original.

The second one was even worse than the first one.

Well, we certainly know which decade Mr.6 likes the best :D

Well some of the best movies were made a while back and I had to start thinking back when nothing really stood out in my mind over the last 4 decades. Doctor Zhivago is a movie I never tire of watching. Vertigo is another that is always refreshing when watched. A lot of the movies of today are good watching a couple times at best. That is just my personal opinion.

Tomb raiders are cool fool.....They are really.....least iMO yes thats it..mwahaha.....ahem.....

But my list is..

1.Starship Troopers

2.Night of the living dead 68

3.Day of the dead

4.Night of the living dead 90

5.Army of Darkness

6.David Lynchs Dune

7.Dune minseries

8.Tomb Raider(s)

9.Das Boot

10.Enemy at the gates.

you liked the dune series.. you have no good taste, sure we all say the dune series was the greastest but atleast i can admit to them sucking ass which they did, they should have never made a dune movie all it does is alienate the characters and those who havent read the book probably wont if they saw the series

you liked the dune series.. you have no good taste, sure we all say the dune series was the greastest but atleast i can admit to them sucking ass which they did

Not to get hostile but this prik is starting to piss me off he has called me a idiot, insulted me ect and its really starting to get on my nervs.

Stoping acting 12.

They are good my favs are Night 3 of The first mini and night one of the children mini. That one just had a great ending with korba..and the music it was great

Children of Dune miniseries was excellent in my opinion. I did not like the original Dune miniseries as much, but was still better than most crap on TV nowadays. The Children of Dune mini was one of the most successful shows on SciFi to date.

The best movie ever made is called "The Game of Death" It was a movie that Bruce Lee was working on when he died, so it was never finished. I saw some of the original footage that had been lost for years, and was more recently discovered, and just that 15 min. of footage is better than everything I have seen in the past few years, the LOTR series being the only exception, and if Lee finished the movie, I am sure LOTR would not be able to touch it.

{RingWraith}: Give us the One Ring!

{Lee}: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [whack, punch, stab, kick]

{RingWraith}: Oh, F**k, I lost my head again...

I am sure that when I am fully consious, that will not be nearly as funny as it is right now

MMMM ! I don't know ! ???

Maybe between "The Profssionnal" and "Nikita"

Luc Besson Powah !

MMM ! :O I don't know the english title, but in french, it's "L'histoire sans fin" ! MMM, if I translate, it's "The endless history" ! Excuse me for my little brain :-[!

I love Jean Paul Belomondo, and his movies ! ::)

• 3 months later...

THE PATRIOT is also far too patriotic for me (yes, I know, I looked at the second and seventh words in my sentence ;D), even though I only saw one small part of it.

Either THE TWO TOWERS or RETURN OF THE JEDI is the best movie ever made in my opinion. But my opinion could change again in a few months.

Guest LtTitan

The Army of Darkness if by far the greatest movie of all time. The movie kicks so much ass they have to make a new scale of ass kicking just for that movie!

"Who wants some!"