Downgrade the $#)@ing Inkvine!!!!!!!

how about get rid of the minotaur?

i would agree with that ::)

btw. navarosx, just use the s then your mino's won't trip over ur bikes, your sardaukar wil not be squished.

or better yet, use the j button to move in group formation then use s.

Come on, accept your loss, don't go cry that units should be downgraded. None of us does that. It would be a mess if this 'advice' was taken serious each time...

[sarcasm]Yeah, and while they're at it, they should give the Mino unlimited range! And dust scout speed, of course. And just to make sure everyone can build a large enough mino hoarde (remember, you can only start with 30k, and you can't harvest because you're too stupid to put space in front of your refineries), they should make the mino cost only 50 credits ::) ::) ::) [/sarcasm]

Guys, I don't know about you, but I'm sick of Navaros's sh!t. He's a cry baby who can't take a loss. I suggest that Nav should not be allowed to post new topics. Let's vote on it.

I agree, let's give Emperor category a chance to dry out ;)

But seriously, every house and unit has it's advantage and disadvantage, deal with it and hush little baby don't say a word.

Here wo go again.. looking like the old boards.

Nav.. Yeah units sometimes trip over others but hey... don't just put loads of units there for your defence Nav. Each race has a long range unit, why should Harc be rid of theirs? It's a stupid thing to say.

The way to get around your problem is to use an intelligent formation for your defence. And especially scouts, with the inkvines long range chances are it will get first shot off, then if your mino's get hit they will return fire if on guard.. but don't have units that will block them.. it makes sence. Also try using fedakyn's, i always plant a few in odd spots infront of my defence and put them on guard.. i place them to the sides a little so they don't just get run over and they take out long range units for me quite well.

You gotta start using your brain to find ways around problems Nav, I'd hate to see how you handle problems in real life... geez..

The way I see it, there are 2 possibilities as to Nav's personality in real life:

1. He doesn't whine, but he really really really REALLY thinks he's being treated unfair by everyone and wants to complain. So he bottles up all his anger and releases it on poor us. :(

2. He's just as big a cry baby as over here. In this case he's probably got a lousy job (if at all) and not much of a life... this explains a lot. :)

One of these descriptions probably fits Nav's real life like a glove.

So who else agrees that Nav should not be allowed to post new topics?

Um, excuse me? Isn't this topic labelled about the Inkvine? It doesn't say anything about "say rude things about Navaros." There. This isn't the time or place for being nasty to each other. I refrain from swearing.

I'm not exactly fond of Inkvines either, they always kill my units when I'm not looking. But, you have to take the good with the bad. Now stop being so childish (ALL OF YOU) and let's talk about Inkvines.

Look if you want a counterstrategy for the inkvine, then go to the strategy forums. But don't yell that a unit is too good. Cause with many units you can win. And you won't them all gone.

hark dont have a vehicle similar to the mino or kobra, so they get an inkvine. An inkvine isnt big and powerful like a mino/kobra but it is meant to annoy. What would  hark do without a long range  vehicle? they would die. so they got there unique vehicle that was just a little different then what the other 2 houses got,kinda like how ATREIDES get a sniper instead of AA trooper.

So why the hell shoudl they downgrade it? Because you CHOSE a house that is 'slow' and 'weaker' and you get your ass handed to you? Or because you used a sard BO instead of fed? LOL man its really sad why dont you think about it for a sec... think about how god damn pathetic you are whining everyday like a 2nd grade girl to a online forum where everyone obviously hates you... DOWNGRADE YOUR STUPID POSTS

Nav i clearly told you how to defend against it and once again yuo ignore the information.

Then you have the audasidy to critisize us!?

Nav you have never beaten me, I have never cheated, all you say is complete rubbish, how could you destroy those who have replied with help? To do that would be unjust and rather stupid, especially with your background.

I couldn't believe i saw you make another post like this.. I have seen the following complaints from you.

Complaining about:

1) Pathfinding

2) Refineries

3) Harvestors

4) Minos

5) All infantry

6) Inkvines

7) Air drones

8) House IX

and i'm sure you have complained about others.. and the title of your posts are always the same type..

"Downgrade the 'some cursing' 'whatever'.

And every time people tell you how to deal with the situations, you throw it back in their face and say they are stupid or cheat or are dishonourable.

Why? Why i ask you?

You can't think fro yourself in the game, the community thinks for you and you spit at the community for helping you. I was right when i said so long ago... you are a parasite on the community, is there any wonder people voice their opinions of you? With the way you treat us all?

I thought you would have learnt after Gob banned you on the old forums, but you still haven't learnt your lesson. *sigh*

all i can say is gob ban this sucker he talks to much.

and also just move ONLY ur mino and move the other things the other way happy and the inkvine will hit the middle and then you move up close and there is the inkvine or is there is only  -inkvine- pick it up or fire at it with ornis.

Navaros, Get several Ornithopters and attack every Inkvine that moves out of the enemy's base thats not defended by anti-air units.  If they are use some Sand Bikes to front the attack. (Mainly to take the heat while the Ornithopters take out the Inkvines.

PS: "A good offense is the best defense" ;D

I hate people who say people cheat. It's stupid. You can't cheat in a multiplayer game, you can only use things to there best use. If that happens to come of as cheating to some, I suggest you get a life and stop playing. If my inkvines kill of all your infantry, great, thats what they are supposed to do. Get over it. Next you will be complaining about EITS's because the Sabo in it survives afterward. Inkvines may be a nuisance, but so are scouts, they all are, get a life.

And stop showing your arrogance by saying you could massacre us all in Emperor. Like to see you even try against ME, let alone all these other people who are 100 times better than me.

Actually you can cheat, it's called using a trainer which is an unfair advantage against a person without a trainer. Use the elements given to you, and don't use elements not intended to your use. So you are suggesting anyone can get a trainer so it isn't cheating? ::)

there are some people that cheat. a guy sent me a virus in a mult game and it erased my entire OS. had to pay $199 to get back xp.

moral: there are BAD people in the world, especially in dune.

I hate people who say people cheat. It's stupid. You can't cheat in a multiplayer game, you can only use things to there best use. If that happens to come of as cheating to some, I suggest you get a life and stop playing. If my inkvines kill of all your infantry, great, thats what they are supposed to do. Get over it. Next you will be complaining about EITS's because the Sabo in it survives afterward. Inkvines may be a nuisance, but so are scouts, they all are, get a life.

And stop showing your arrogance by saying you could massacre us all in Emperor. Like to see you even try against ME, let alone all these other people who are 100 times better than me.

LOL newbies telling me I suck.  Newsflash:  I don't suck.  I am not great and I am nowhere close to being an elite player, but just because I post about bugs and pathfinding issues that cause losses where there should not be losses, that does not mean I suck.  

I know most of the strategies in Emperor now, and every counter unit etc. etc.   When I post about stuff it is because units are not functioning within the parameters of the developer's intention and/or good game design.

And sniper, Orni???  What's an Orni????   I've never seen one, I don't think anyone has. Kinda like the Dodo bird.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D